AMAGABELI Garden & Home Claw Fire Pit Tongs
Last updated date: November 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fire Pit Tongs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fire Pit Tong you should buy.
Editor's Note November 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Fire Pit Tongs for a detailed review of all the top fire pit tongs.
The 26-inch log grabber grips small- and medium-size logs, firewood and coals, and has a black, rust-resistant finish.
In our analysis, the Amagabeli Garden & Home AMAGABELI Garden & Home Claw Fire Pit Tongs placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DIMENSIONS: Firewood log tongs measures 26-Inch long. attractive and well-constructed. Rust resistant finish of fireplace tongs is useful for indoor fireplace, wood burning stove, outdoor backyard fire pit, bonfire, campfire, a boiler. Firewood tongs need two hands to manage it and concentrate the logs. STRONG AND STURDY: Heavy duty wrought iron firewood tongs are made from durable steel, new clean powder coat surface. most important, this fireplace tongs keep you 26 inches away and safe from the fire heat. but allows you to grab and maneuver hot burning logs. No more burns or feeling the heat when using your fire place or fire pit. Perfect for managing both indoor and outdoor fires. EASILY & SAFELY: Exclusive Scissor design firewood grabber tongs allows the log grabbers to move up to thick logs, fire wood or coals easily and safely with impressived control in your fire pit or fireplace. The design of the firewood clamps also grips small to medium sized logs perfectly. FOLDS UP FOR STORAGE: The fireplace firewood log tongs fold up is compact and light enough to handle yet durable. Convience storage when not in use. CUSTOMER CARE: We are dedicated to provide premium products for you and offer impeccable customer care to you. Don’t wait any longer and just enjoy your ideal products today!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fire Pit Tongs
A pair of log tongs, tweezers or grabbers is a necessity for any indoor fireplace, fire pit, wood stove or smoker — anywhere you need to pick up and maneuver burning wooden logs or coals safely. These accessories, which can be 26- to 42-inches long, must be made with a heavy-duty heat-proof material such as carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron or wrought iron.
Fireplace tongs can feature a scissors- or pincer-style design; the former means the tongs bend inward to dig into logs to provide a secure hold on the wood, while the latter has a simpler design with fewer hinges and a thicker build. Both are equally effective, but the pincer variety often requires less maintenance.
Since you want to ensure you can get a secure grip on the tongs, be sure to check the product’s weight before purchasing. They can weigh 1 to 6 pounds, so consider purchasing a lighter one if you don’t think you’ll be able to lift the combined load of the tongs, in addition to a log, using both hands.
The Fire Pit Tong Buying Guide
- The longer your tongs are, the farther away you can hold burning logs. But if they’re too long, you may have trouble grabbing and moving logs. If you’re on the shorter side height-wise, consider purchasing a smaller set of tongs for better control.
- Accessories to consider purchasing with your fireplace tongs include a fire poker, which helps shift logs and coals into a desired position, and a pair of heat-proof gloves, which provide excellent protection from sparks. There are affordable sets available that include all three.
- Look for tongs that fold into a smaller size, making them easier to store and transport.
- Only place your hot fireplace tongs on a heat-safe surface, like brick or gravel; do not set them down on just any floor.
- Fireplace tongs require two hands for safe maneuvering.
- To clean your fireplace tools, remove the soot and grime with a dry cloth or brush (wear gloves so you don’t stain your hands). Then, rub them gently with fine-grade steel wool dipped in vegetable oil. You can also apply a polish to shine them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide