AMA SPORT Portable Regulation Pickleball Net System
Last updated date: May 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Portable Pickleball Nets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Portable Pickleball Net you should buy.
Editor's Note May 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Portable Pickleball Nets for a detailed review of all the top portable pickleball nets.
This high-quality portable pickleball net is competition ready and ideal for tournament play. It is stable with a wide steel base and center post. The set is easy to assemble and take down.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the AMA SPORT AMA SPORT Portable Regulation Pickleball Net System placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
600D Oxford Fabric Carry Bag/5ply waterproof PE Net sleeves. Comfort Design:Primitive green powder coated steel poles and net posts with basic green color makes you feel relax and inspire your games. EASY ASSEMBLY:The simple connection design will make the entire network easy to set up and break down.It has a locking connection system that is convenient to assemble and break down.Unique to other pickleball nets,the net comes with a high-quality fiberglass net support which attaches to the middle of the net frame and ensures the net height remains at a professional height of 34” in the center. PORTABLE:All Pickleball sport net and accessories can be stored and transported easily by using the included shoulder straps zippered nylon carry bag(600D fabric).Only a small space is required,you can take it anywhere. STABLE: The square wide steel base provides additional stability,the net tension straps and velcro can offer tight net-tension.It also has Center Post for height maintenance.AMA Pickleball Nets are made of strong 12mm thick multiple powder coated steel tubeswhich simply slot together to create a super strong frame and the side net sleeves are made of 5ply PE fabrics,which is waterproof and environmental. COMPETITION READY-The Pickleball Net is an excellent option for tournament pickleball. Measuring 22ft wide, the net has a side height of 36” with a center height of 34” making it perfect for pickleball competitions.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Portable Pickleball Nets
Pickleball is an excellent way to get some exercise, compete with friends and improve your strength and fitness level. Whether you’re a recreational player or at the professional level, having your own portable pickleball net is a great way to ensure you can play the game whenever and wherever you want.
When you’re looking for a portable pickleball net, be sure to check that its dimensions meet the specifications from the USA Pickleball Association. According to the USAPA, a pickleball net should be 21.9 feet wide at minimum. Most standard nets are 22 feet wide, giving you enough coverage to exceed the minimum. The height of the pickleball net should be 36 inches at the sideline and 34 inches at the center, according to regulations.
It’s also important to check the structure of your portable pickleball net to make sure it is of good quality. Look for steel poles over aluminum as steel is stronger. Having a powder coating ensures that the poles will be protected from the elements. There should be a center pole with the set, which ensures that the center of the net can stay suspended at the regulated 34 inches. The center pole will also require a solid base to add stability. Ensure that it is heavy duty and has a flat bottom.
The Portable Pickleball Net Buying Guide
- For some buyers, the weight of the portable pickleball net may be a concern, especially if you have to carry it on foot. Typically, portable pickleball nets weight between 20 and 35 pounds. While a lighter one will obviously be easier to lug around, it may also sacrifice some stability.
- Many portable pickleball nets come with a wheeled carrying case. This makes it easy to bring your net and poles wherever you need without worrying about how much they weigh.
- Many players prefer to have a ball-holder attachment that can be connected to one of the poles. You can find net sets which include the attachment, and they can also be purchased separately if yours doesn’t come with one.
- While portable pickleball nets can withstand the elements, you can lengthen their lifespan by storing them in a dry and covered place if they will not be in use for long periods of time. That will also boost the re-sale value if you decide to part with your net at some point.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide