Alpha Grillers Heavy Duty BBQ Grilling Tools Set
Last updated date: November 13, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Barbecue Tool Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Barbecue Tool Set you should buy.
Alpha Grillers Heavy Duty BBQ Grilling Tools Set boasts extra thick, stainless steel construction, so these are incredibly sturdy. Included is a spatula, fork, tongs and basting brush. They come equipped with large hanging loops, which makes storage a breeze. In our analysis of 48 expert reviews, the Alpha Grillers Alpha Grillers Heavy Duty BBQ Grilling Tools Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note November 13, 2019:
Checkout The Best Barbecue Tool Set for a detailed review of all the top barbecue tool sets.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Why is this the best BBQ Tool Set for you? Quality, Durability, Design, Utility. You'll get 4 premium grade utensils built like tanks. Still unsure? Our LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE removes all risk. You will never need to replace these tools. Weighing in at a crazy 2.5 pounds, that is considerably more heavy duty than most of the other 4-piece sets on the market. Why is this so important? Well it shows that you know you are getting thick, solid utensils that will be able to take a beating. If you are going to invest in a new addition to your barbeque armoury, you don't want something flimsy that'll last only a year or two. You want tools that'll still be around to pass down to your grandkids! Grill better, faster, and with less effort Each tool has been specifically designed for ease of use and comfort at the grill. Ergonomic, contoured grips and exquisite balance will make them feel like an extension of your arm. With these at you disposal you'll be flipping, skewering and shuffling your meat around like grill like a true Grilling Ninja! All the features you need - None that you don't The market is filled with 8-piece, 16-piece, 21-piece tool sets at rock bottom prices. Sounds great until you realise quality is always being traded for quantity. Crazy thing is you will probably hardly use any of these extra utensils! That's why we focus only on the big 4 - tongs, fork and spatula - making the best possible version of each one that we can. Our fork and spatula are each made of a single piece of thick stainless steel. The turner is extra large to allow you to flip huge steaks and burgers. The leading edge tapers thin for easy sliding under food and has a super sharp cutting edge on the side. The tongs can be locked closed and have a scalloped ends to avoid tearing delicate food. Finally, each tool comes with a huge hanging loop for easy storage. Click Add To Cart at the top of the page now to get your set!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Barbecue Tool Sets
Once the weather begins to warm up, grill enthusiasts start planning summer get-togethers with family and friends. Gas or charcoal is purchased for the grill and meats are marinated. Before the feast can be prepared, the grill master needs a quality set of barbecue tools. Since there is a lot of variety when it comes to these sets, it may be helpful to review this guide before making a purchase.
Grill sets are generally made out of either wood or stainless steel, although it is possible to get a set constructed of bamboo. Stainless steel is typically ideal, as it doesn’t rust and is known for being durable. The Alpha Grillers Heavy Duty BBQ Grilling Tools Set actually uses a thick stainless steel for a longer life. Wood sets usually don’t last as long, as they are susceptible to cracking.
Examine the tool handles, and make sure they are comfortable. Some models feature non-slip handles for a firm grip even if the heat from the grill makes you sweat.
Take a look at the number of pieces in the set. Occasional grillers may only be interested in a set with the basics, such as a spatula, set of tongs and a fork, but grill masters would be better suited to a set with plenty of extras, like a basting brush, corn holders and a cleaning brush. The Cuisinart Deluxe Grill Set actually comes with a choice of 10 to 36 pieces.
Think about where you plan on using the barbecue tool set. If you do a lot of camping or beachside cooking, the Weber Stainless Steel Tool Set is a good choice because it is compact and portable. Other models, like the Home-Complete BBQ Grill Tool Set, even come with their own carrying case to make transport a breeze.
Check to see if the barbecue tool set you’re considering offers any extras that may be appealing to you. Some models have built-in bottle openers at the end of their spatulas, while others feature hanging hoops so you can store them on hooks in your kitchen. There are even models that come with forks with digital temperature displays that let you know when the food is cooked to a safe temperature.
DWYM Fun Fact
Humans have been cooking meals over fire since the beginning of time. Of course, the art of grilling has evolved over time and we now have an abundance of options when it comes to grills, tools and barbecue recipes. If you’re like most and love all things grill related, you’ll love the following fun facts:
- May is National Barbecue Month. Despite that, the Fourth of July is the most popular day of the year for barbecuing with Memorial Day and Labor Day following at a close second and third.
- A whopping 75% of adults in America own a grill. A total of 63% percent of those grill owners use their grills on a monthly basis with 48% of them utilizing the grill for meals year-round.
- Beef wins out when it comes to the most popular food prepared on a grill.
- Gas grills are more popular than charcoal grills. Only a small portion of the population actually use electric or wood pellet grills.
- The most popular grilling tool is a set of tongs. Grilling mitts and thermometers come in second and third.
- Although Thomas Jefferson enjoyed a good barbecue, it wasn’t until Lyndon B. Johnson became president that the White House hosted its first-ever barbecue party.
The Barbecue Tool Set Buying Guide
- Look for a product warranty before you buy. Some companies offer a one-year warranty, while others are confident enough in their barbecue tool sets to offer a lifetime guarantee.
- Before you clean your barbecue tool set, check to see if it is marked as dishwasher safe. If not, you can clean the tools using warm water and dish soap. Stuck-on foods can be tackled by making a baking soda paste out of baking soda and dish soap. Rub this non-abrasive paste over the hard to clean areas. It is important that you only use a soft-bristle brush when needed on stainless steel and not steel wool, which can leave scratches in your tools.
- In the event that your barbecue grill tool set doesn’t come with a storage case, you can install a set of hooks along the base of your grill stand to hang the tools from. Other storage options include using a tool caddy, a barbecue apron with pockets or a barbecue tool holster.
- Another essential item that some barbecue tool sets lack is a set of grilling gloves. For safety, you’ll need to wear these gloves while using the tools on the grill. Don’t forget to roll up your sleeves, as loose clothing can catch on fire if it gets too close to the flames.
- While grilling, keep children and pets out of the area. It only takes one second for a tragic accident to happen. It’s also a good idea to have a fire extinguisher nearby. If you don’t remember how to use the fire extinguisher, re-read the instructions before you start grilling. Trying to learn how to use it when you’re in a panic is going to be tough.
- When comparing prices, it is important to consider how many tools come in the set and whether there are any extras. For example, the Weber Stainless Steel Tool Set and the Home-Complete BBQ Grill Tool Set are designed to be portable and are therefore more basic. That means you’ll pay less for one of those sets than the Cuisinart Deluxe Grill Set, which has more than 14 tools, or the Alpha Grillers Heavy Duty BBQ Grilling Tools Set, which has an extra bottle opener and is made from a thicker stainless steel.