Allurials Organic Aloe Vera Gel
Last updated date: October 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Aloe Vera Products and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Aloe Vera Product you should buy.
Update as November 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Aloe Vera Products for a detailed review of all the top aloe vera products.
The pure aloe formula in this gel will give you an all-natural solution. The aloe is cold pressed to ensure as many of its nutrients are preserved as possible during the manufacturing process. You'll get a jar of aloe vera gel that's easy to store.
In our analysis, the Allurials Allurials Organic Aloe Vera Gel placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% PURE ALOE EXTRACT: Our gel is formulated from 100% pure aloe extract which is carefully processed and cold pressed to retains its essential nutrients and vitamins. The gentle healing and nourishing properties of Aloe Vera are completely preserved in our aloe gelly, so that you can get the wholesome benefits of this amazing house plant. SOOTHES, HEALS & NOURISHES SKIN: Packed with potent vitamins and minerals, aloe gelly helps to calm irritated skin and moisturise dry skin. It provides instant relief on contact, hydrating the top three layers of skin. So, not only does it help with itching and irritation, but it actually repairs skin and keeps it healthy. REJUVINATES HAIR: Aloe Vera gel contains an enzyme known as proteolytic that helps to treat itchy scalp and prevent dandruff. If you’re suffering from excessive shedding, our aloe vera gel can help alleviate shedding. Its antiviral and antibacterial properties help soothe any scalp irritation. FREE FROM HARSH INGREDIENTS: Manufactured with a stringent manufacturing process and gone through strict quality checks, our aloe vera gel does not contain any of the harsh or not-so-good-for-you ingredients or fillers. It contains no added alcohol,colors, preservatives or chemicals that can otherwise harm your skin. CRUELTY FREE: Satisfaction of our customers is our primary concern. If you are looking for a cruelty free product to treat your over dry skin, then our aloe gel is the right choice for you. Formulated from all natural ingredients, it is never tested on animals.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Aloe Vera Products
The aloe vera plant has become a popular go-to for treating a wide variety of skin conditions. It’s typically sold in topical form, but aloe vera can also be taken as a pill-based supplement.
Aloe vera has perhaps become best known for its use in treating sunburns. The gel is cool to the touch, making it feel soothing on the sting of overexposure to the sun. In the past, some peer-review studies have shown that aloe vera can help heal first- and second-degree burns, which are the milder type of burns you suffer when you’ve spent a little extra time in the sun without sunscreen. For more severe burns, though, such as those caused by a cooking accident, aloe vera can help reduce inflammation, but you might need medical intervention to heal and reduce pain.
It’s important to research the accuracy of any claim that a medical product makes. The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health has collected data on some of the uses of aloe vera, and clinical research has shown value in the use of aloe vera for treating the following skin conditions:
- Herpes simplex
- Lichen planus
It’s important to discuss any treatment with your medical professionals. This is especially important if you’re taking other medications or undergoing other treatments.
Some consumers have experienced negative reactions after using aloe vera topically. Even if you’ve used aloe vera before, if it’s been a while, or you’re new to using the gel, apply it to a small patch of skin and monitor for a reaction before applying more liberally.
The Aloe Vera Product Buying Guide
- Some consumers find that keeping the aloe vera gel in the refrigerator provides a cool, soothing effect whenever it’s needed.
- Consider the ease of application before buying. You’ll find aloe vera sold in jars and bottles in varying shapes and sizes. Consider where you’ll store the gel between uses.
- The amount of gel also comes into play. If you’re just occasionally treating a small area, or you keep it on hand in case you need it, you’ll likely be better off with a smaller jar.
- Some aloe vera solutions come in a bottle with a pump. Those who use aloe vera on a regular basis will probably like the convenience that comes with this format.
- When you go for a natural aloe vera solution, chances are, there are other ingredients with it. On its own, aloe vera is sticky, so elements are added to make it go on smooth and not leave a residue. Look at the other ingredients to make sure you’re aware of what you’re getting.
- It’s important to avoid aloe vera gels that include alcohol in the ingredients list. Alcohol can dry out the skin, exacerbating your issues.
- How the aloe is manufactured comes into play, as well. Cold-pressing the aloe plant can help preserve its natural nutrients. You may also find that some aloe is sourced from the juice of the plant, making it an even purer solution.
- If you’re vegan, you can find aloe that’s sourced with animal safety as a top priority.
- You’ll likely find your aloe vera gel has a scent to it. This isn’t the aloe. Make sure the scents are from natural ingredients being added if this is a concern for you.
- For acne, a little tea tree oil added to the gel could provide a boost.
- You can find aloe vera in some over-the-counter products. If you want to add aloe to your daily routine, this could be a good way to get the benefits.
- For oral supplements, it’s important to keep the pills in a cool, dry place.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide