Allisable Electric Lint Remover
Last updated date: May 21, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lint Removers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lint Remover you should buy.
Made from stainless steel that resists rust, the Allisable Electric Lint Remover is an excellent choice if you're looking for a lint remover that is designed to last. This unit features a powerful motor, long power cord and sharp blades that are able to rejuvenate your fabrics in as little as three minutes. It even comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee to eliminate any risk involved in your purchase. In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Allisable Allisable Electric Lint Remover placed 8th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Lint Remover for a detailed review of all the top lint removers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
We design and manufacture fabric shaver products using top-of-the-line components. Carefully craft every detail. Now own, add a color to your life.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lint Removers
While lint, dust and pet hair are a natural part of life, nobody wants to walk into a work meeting with these items attached to their clothing. A quality lint remover is all you need to look your best before leaving the house.
A traditional lint roller, like the Scotch-Brite Lint Roller, 5-Pack, may be all you need if you’re only concerned with cleaning your clothing. Look for a roller that is double-sided and easily portable so you can toss it in your suitcase when traveling.
Electric lint removers are best if you’d also like to shave the pills off sweaters and rugs. You’ll have the option of choosing between a battery-operated model and one that plugs directly into an outlet. Battery operated models are wireless, which is nice, but you must wait for them to charge before you can use them. Models that plug into an outlet are available for use instantly, but they have cords that may get in your way.
If you go the electric lint remover route, look at the quality of the blades. A remover with stainless steel blades that are sharp and rust-resistant is best. Some companies even provide two extra shaver blades with each purchase.
Look to see how customizable the machine is. There are actually electric lint removers that have as many as two operating speeds, three shave heights and three shaving head hole sizes. They can be used on every fabric imaginable, including carpeting, upholstery, stuffed animals, sweaters and blankets.
Finally, it’s important to check the motor when opting for an electric model. The Magictec Rechargeable Battery-Operated Fabric Shaver has a strong motor with up to 9000rpm high-speed rotation. It’s so powerful, it’s able to complete the entire job in as little as three minutes.
DWYM Fun Fact
While lint removers are excellent at picking up lint, dust and pet hair, they have a long list of alternative uses as well. These include:
- Cleaning up glitter and sparkles after your kids complete a craft project.
- Lifting tiny pieces of broken glass off the floor or table so no one gets hurt.
- Picking up confetti after a surprise party.
- Grabbing a dead bug or spider, so you don’t have to touch it.
- Removing hair from a bathroom.
- Sweeping up pine needles that fell from your Christmas tree.
- Eliminating any dirt or debris on a tablet before you attempt to install a screen protector.
The Lint Remover Buying Guide
- You’ll need to keep your lint roller clean if you want to prolong its life. Traditional rollers can be rinsed clean and air-dried, but if you own an electric model, you’ll need a small cleaning brush to wipe away fuzz, dust and pet hair. It’s best to clean the unit after each use.
- When comparing the price of lint removers, you need to take into consideration whether the model is traditional or electric. Among the electric models, you’ll want to pay attention to whether they are battery operated or plugged directly into an outlet. Traditional lint rollers, like the Scotch-Brite Lint Roller, 5-Pack and the DB DEGBIT Double-Sided Lint Brush, 3-Pack, are going to be the cheapest. In the middle are the battery-operated models, such as the Magictec Rechargeable Battery-Operated Fabric Shaver. The BEAUTURAL Electric Lint Remover is the most expensive, as it comes with specially designed blades and two different color options.