all Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent, 2-Pack
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laundry Detergents and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laundry Detergent you should buy.
Update as September 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Laundry Detergent for a detailed review of all the top laundry detergents.
Since this laundry detergent is free from any perfumes and dyes, it's much more gentle on skin. That makes it an excellent choice for families, especially those with little ones. Even though the formula is hypoallergenic, it's still strong enough to get clothes clean.
In our analysis of 94 expert reviews, the all Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent, 2-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
When it comes to laundry care for sensitive skin, all Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent is the obvious choice. Safe for the whole family, these hypoallergenic single-use Mighty Pacs are gentle on skin. 100% free of perfumes and dyes and unscented, all Free Clear cleans your clothes without leaving irritating residue. Use with all Free Clear fabric softener and dryer sheets for clean and soft clothes with static cling reduction in the dryer. These Mighty Pacs are safe to use in any washing machine. This pack contains two tubs of 67 Mighty Pacs each for a total of 134 loads.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laundry Detergents
Keeping your clothes clean, bright and free of dirt and grime not only extends the life of your garments but also boosts your confidence as you get ready to tackle a busy day. In other words, you’re going to need a laundry detergent you can rely on to look and feel your best. There are a few things you need to look for when choosing the best detergent for your family.
Perhaps the biggest and most important feature is the laundry detergent’s cleaning power. Will it get out your child’s grass stains after soccer practice or the ketchup that they accidentally spilled on their favorite dress? Tide Pods 3-In-1 Laundry Detergent, 81-Count is an excellent example of a detergent that does just that. Tide uses 10 times the cleaning power to get clothes cleaner than other brands.
Next, determine how well the detergent fights strong odors and how long it keeps clothes and linens smelling fresh. Consider a bottle that contains baking soda, an ingredient that is known for its ability to tackle unpleasant smells. Then there’s Gain, which leaves your laundered items smelling fresh for as long as seven weeks.
Check to make sure that the detergent works with your traditional or high-efficiency washer. Then look to see if it minimizes the amount of suds, as too many suds make it harder for your clothes to rinse clean.
Once you have a winning detergent, you’ll need to pick a scent. Of course, you can always change the scent to match the season. You may opt for a burst of citrus or a hint of lavender. Some brands even offer that “fresh off the line” smell.
The Laundry Detergent Buying Guide
- Pay attention to the “best used by” date on the detergent container. While most laundry detergent doesn’t expire, it can lose its effectiveness. That means it may not remove tough dirt and stains or leave your clothes smelling as fresh as it once did.
- Store powder detergent in a dry location, as it is highly susceptible to moisture. Liquid detergent, on the other hand, is sensitive to high temperatures, so you’ll want to store that type in a room with temperatures that range between 50 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Always place any form of laundry detergent on a high shelf or lock it in a cabinet where children can’t access it. Some ingredients within the laundry detergent are toxic when consumed.
- Be careful not to get any of the detergent in your eyes. The detergent contains chemicals that may irritate your eyes. In the event that you do get some in your eyes, it is recommended that you rinse your eyes with water for 15 minutes.
- Check to see if the detergent you like in the scent you desire has a matching fabric softener or dryer sheet in the same scent. Competing scents may or may not combine well.
- When comparing the price of laundry detergent, you’ll need to divide the cost by the number of loads. Tide Pods 3-In-1 Laundry Detergent, 81-Count is on the higher end at approximately $.25 per load. In the middle, you’ll find detergent packs that cost $.17 a load. On the lower end are detergents that cost just $.10 per load.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide