ALIVER Lavender Wearable Sock Type Peeling Foot Mask, 3-Piece
Last updated date: May 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Foot Masks for a detailed review of all the top .
This foot mask has a convenient design like a wearable sock so it’s easy to absorb the moisture while walking around. It improves dry, rough and cracked skin. The foot mask is pain free and made with natural ingredients.
In our analysis of 46 expert reviews, the ALIVER Lavender Wearable Sock Type Peeling Foot Mask, 3-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WEARABLE SOCK TYPE FOOT MASK:Our foot mask designed to wrap your feet like socks, that allows the feet to absorb the essence in all directions. you can wear regular socks over the foot masks to keep the mask close to the skin, and to aid with walking. FOOT PEEL MASKS THAT AGING RESISTANCE:Our foot mask can effectively improve dry, rough, crack foot skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, thus improve skin vitality, and nourish the skin, especially during the dry season. SAFE AND PAIN-FREE FEET PEELING MASK:Our lavender foot peel mask comprises of all-natural ingredients and botanical extracts that are safe to use on both men and woman.there is zero pain in this process of renewing the skin on your feet. no salicylic acid used. BABY SOFT SMOOTH FEET:Our exfoliating foot peeling mask provides a treatment to remove hardened, dead,callused skin to make your foot skin soft and tender like baby in 1-2 weeks! IDEAL GIFTS FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:Men and Women can both enjoy a total spa experience with our foot peel masks. you can got this organic feet peel moisturizer mask for your loved one as gifts!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Do your feet sometimes feel dry and itchy, no matter how much you try to take care of them? That flaky and scaly skin can be both uncomfortable and unsightly, so it’s important to take care of your feet using foot masks. After all, if you want to wear sandals or shoes with no socks socks without feel conscious about the state of your feet, it’s important to get the right products to help you feel and look your best.
Foot masks have many benefits. They can help to take away foot odor and leave your feet smelling fresh and clean. They exfoliate the skin, in addition to smoothing it out and moisturizing it. Not only that, foot masks promote the peeling of old skin on your feet, leaving new and baby-soft skin behind. Plus, some foot masks actually help to detox the body by drawing out impurities from the skin while increasing cell turnover.
When selecting a foot mask, it’s important to check the ingredients list so you can get a good idea of what is in the mask. Look for alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) or fruit enzymes if your feet are in rough shape and you need to see a major shedding effect from the mask. Keep in mind that these ingredients will have your feet shedding for at least a week, so you will need to accommodate for that. If you have just a little bit of dryness on your feet, then go for foot masks which contain moisturizing butters and oils. These will help to soften and repair your skin without causing a lot of shedding.
The Buying Guide
- Feel like you don’t have time for a foot mask? They are great to use when you have the ability to sit and relax for a little while. Just put on a movie while you put on the mask and reap its benefits while you sit and enjoy. Many foot masks need to be on for about an hour. You will need to rinse your feet with warm water before you peel off the mask from your skin, so make sure you’re not too far from a sink or tub. You can also keep a tub of water near you so you don’t have to move from the couch.
- If you have an open sore or cut on your foot, then do not use any foot masks that contain acids. Those ingredients will cause you a lot of pain in this case, and it may even lead to an infection. It’s best to let your foot heal before you use a foot mask.
- Can you use a foot mask on another part of your body, such as your face? The answer is a resounding no. The reason is because the skin on your feet is thicker than other parts of your body. The ingredients and concentration of the foot mask may damage your skin on other parts of the body. Only use the foot mask on your feet.
- If your feet are in bad shape, you may be tempted to use a foot mask often. However, you have to give it time to work. It’s best to only use a foot mask about once a month because it takes at least a week to start working. If you use it too often, you may end up with skin irritation.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide