Alexander Del Rossa Hooded Terry Cloth Robe
Last updated date: October 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Terry Cloth Robes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Terry Cloth Robe you should buy.
Update as August 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Terry Cloth Robe for a detailed review of all the top terry cloth robes.
This warm, relaxed robe has a hood to keep your neck, head and ears dry and comfortable. It is made from plush microfiber fleece with cuffed sleeves and a shawl collar. It is meant to be knee-length.
In our analysis, the Alexander Del Rossa Alexander Del Rossa Hooded Terry Cloth Robe placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Tie closure. Machine Wash. Risk Free Guarantee. We Know That One Of The Biggest Drawbacks To Buying Clothes Online Is The Fact That You Can'T Try The Product In Person - That Is Why We Absorb That Risk For You. Order This Plush Robe Now And If You Are Not Completely Satisfied, You Can Return It For A Full Refund, No Questions Asked. Lightweight And Warm. This Soft Robe For Women Is Made From A Lightweight 220 Gsm Coral Fleece To Keep You Warm Without Weighing You Down. Enjoy The Comfort Of Plush Microfiber Fleece Every Day As Part Of Your Morning And Evening Routine. You Can Even Save On Your Electric Bill By Leaving Your House A Few Degrees Cooler And Using This Robe For Warmth. Large Pockets And Hood. This Plush Robe Features Two Large On Seam Pockets That Are Big Enough For Your Phone And Warm Enough For Your Hands. A Large Hood Helps To Keep Your Ears And Neck Warm. Inner And Outer Ties. This Robe Features An Inside Tie Closure To Keep Your Robe Secure No Matter How You Twist, Turn, Or Bend And An Adjustable Outer Belt Tie For A Perfect Fit. Give The Gift Of Relaxation. A Comfortable Robe Is A Thoughtful Way Of Telling Her "You Deserve To Relax" - Making It The Perfect Present For Christmas, Mother'S Day Or Her Birthday.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Terry Cloth Robes
Slipping into a terry cloth robe is a luxurious feeling. Whether you’re just getting out of the bath or enjoying a slow morning cup of coffee, the robe envelops you with softness, thanks to a fabric woven with large, long loops of cotton, cotton-polyester blend fibers or other materials (such as bamboo or silk). These make robes comfortable and highly absorbent.
There are several different designs of terry cloth robes you can choose from. The kimono style has longer sleeves than a regular robe and features a relaxed collar. Hooded robes enable you to cover your neck or head, which is great after you’ve just washed your hair or if you’ve had a dip in the pool. If you want more chest coverage, go with a robe that has a shawl collar. It sits higher on the chest to keep you nice and cozy.
Although you might think that one size fits all when it comes to this category, you do want to pay some attention to sizing, especially when it comes to length. Robes can go from mid-calf to ankle-length, depending on your preference. In the chillier months, many people prefer longer robes for extra warmth. It’s also important to check the length of the sleeves. You don’t want to have to keep rolling your sleeves up if they are too long, but you also don’t want to deal with cold forearms if the sleeves are too short.
The Terry Cloth Robe Buying Guide
- Terry cloth robes come in a multitude of colors, so you have plenty of options. Some people prefer to match their terry cloth robe with their bathroom colors, especially if they primarily use it after the bath. For example, if you have mostly yellow towels, you may opt for a yellow robe. For those that wear the robes after a swim, you may want to get one that matches with your bathing suit.
- To ensure your robe lasts a long time, look for high-quality craftsmanship. For example, check that the edges of the robe have double stitching so that they don’t unravel after a few washes.
- A key feature for many people is large pockets. This is especially important for those who like to lounge in their robes. Pockets make perfect storage for your phone, a TV remote or even a book.
- Do you want to make sure your robe doesn’t come undone unexpectedly? Look for one which has ties on the inside in addition to the outside for extra security.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide