ALBATROSS Belt Clip & Seatbelt Cutter Pocket Knife
Last updated date: April 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pocket Knife for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the ALBATROSS Belt Clip & Seatbelt Cutter Pocket Knife placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ALBATROSS Cool EDC Outdoor Tactical Survival Camping Folding Pocket knife. Spring assisted pocket knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock. 440 stainless steel, Sharp and reliable; 2.7-inch blade length; 3.8-inch closed length; 6.5-inch total length. A pocket clip for easy and safe carry; includes Seatbelt Cutter and glass breaker, weight only 4.8 OZ.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Pocket knives can be an incredibly useful tool to keep on hand. From opening packages to cutting food to removing staples, there are hundreds of uses for this product. There are several different types and styles of pocket knives to choose from, so how do you know which one is right for you?
Another important factor to consider is the type of blade you need on your knife. Plain-edge blades are good for push cuts such as shaving wood or peeling an apple. Serrated edges are good for pull cuts, such as cutting a rope or slicing bread. Plain-edge blades offer more control and accuracy and cleaner cuts. They are easy to sharpen, too. Serrated edge blades are great for cutting tough material or anything that requires a sawing motion. You can also get a combo blade, which includes both plain and serrated edges as it provides more versatility in the types of things you can cut.
The Buying Guide
- How long a blade do you need on your pocket knife? The length of a pocket knife can range anywhere from around 2 inches to 7.5 inches. Small blades have the major advantage of being legal everywhere, so they are easy to carry with you wherever you go. However, due to their size they are not as versatile as larger ones. You can use small blades for simple tasks such as opening boxes or cutting string. Medium blades are the most common, and for good reason. They are stronger than smaller blades and can do strenuous tasks. However, depending on the length of the blade, you may not be able to carry them in locations with certain knife laws. Large blades are typically used for self defense purposes, and can be heavy to carry around. While not a handy knife to use every day, they offer a strong, sturdy blade.
- What kind of pocket knife opening mechanism do you prefer? Manual opening knives require you to use your hands to open up the blade. Of course, with this style, you have to be careful you don’t injure yourself in the process. Switchblade or automatic knives open up when you push a button. These types of knives are not legal in some places, so be sure to check the local knife laws in your area before getting a switchblade. Another style is the assisted opening method, which is similar to a switchblade but requires more force to open.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide