AISEY Flexible Fade Resistant Reflective Tape
Last updated date: November 30, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reflective Tapes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reflective Tape you should buy.
Update as November 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Reflective Tape for a detailed review of all the top reflective tapes.
This durable tape has a striking, arrow-shaped red-and-yellow pattern that increases visibility wherever you place it. It also has a honeycomb finish and meets Reflectivity Type 1 standards. You can see it easily during day and nighttime hours, and it is durable enough to tolerate bad weather conditions.
In our analysis, the AISEY AISEY Flexible Fade Resistant Reflective Tape placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ENHANCED VISIBILITY, ENHANCED SAFETY – Dangerous hazards are everywhere, decrease the chances and risks of accidents by applying our AISEY Industrial Marking Tape. Our stripe and arrow patterned adhesives are designed for high visibility to keep you safe. Easily apply to smooth surfaces in parking garages, warehouses, railings, guard rails, and any other places where attention is needed. DURABLE ADHESIVE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS – Whether it is for safety marking or designing purposes, our Reflective Safety Marking Tape is tough, durable and able to withstand the elements for great indoor or outdoor use. SHINE BRIGHT, SHINE FAR – Our specially crafted Honeycomb tape is made of retro reflective material, high visibility red and yellow colors ensure the safety tape reflect light better in the dark that will substantially increase day & night visibility on whatever surface you use it on. MULTIPLE USES, IMMEASURABLE VALUE – Meets ASTM D-4956-99 Reflectivity Type 1 standards, our AISEY Industrial Marking Tape have multiple various uses. From marking hazardous areas in parking garages, parking structure, warehouses, storage units, offices, classrooms, hospitals, hotels, banks, shopping centers, garages, roads, factories, machinery, restaurants, etc. The possibilities are endless with our Tape.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reflective Tapes
Reflective tape is use both outdoors and indoors, as well as in private and commercial settings. It can prevent accidents from happening at any time of day, since it offers superior visibility of hazards. Some types of tape are heavier duty than others, though, and may be better-suited to certain purposes. A trucking company will want a weatherproof, durable and Department of Transportation-approved version to put on their tractor trailers, while a parent might want to use another type on their child’s bicycle helmet.
Some reflective tape must meet federal requirements if applied for certain uses, like for boating and trucking. Be sure to check for compliance if you fall into this category. Also look to the product guide for measurements, as there are many sizes on the market. If using reflective tape outdoors, check to see if it is waterproof and/or weatherproof.
The Reflective Tape Buying Guide
- Businesses can protect their employees and visitors by using reflective tape to mark hazardous containers and machinery and dangerous areas in parking garages. Reflective tape is also helpful for pointing out risky spots in restaurants, warehouses and other places of business.
- The U.S. DOT requires all trucks with trailers and semi-trucks to use reflective tape, and these tapes must conform to DOT specifications.
- Anyone who is active outdoors (especially at night) can benefit from placing reflective tape on their clothing, personal safety equipment and tools. It is also not a bad idea to add some reflective tape to a dog’s collar when taking him or her out for a walk after dark or at dusk.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide