Airstreem Air Circulating Inflatable Beach Pillow
Last updated date: March 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Pillow you should buy.
Editor's Note March 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beach Pillow for a detailed review of all the top beach pillows.
This beach pillow is lightweight and portable. It inflates and deflates in seconds and has a mesh cover that allows for plenty of air flow. Thanks to its unique wedge shape, you can also use it under your legs or behind your back.
In our analysis, the Airstreem Airstreem Air Circulating Inflatable Beach Pillow placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SO MANY USES – The patented inflatable wedge pillow can be used in a multitude of positions to comfortably support your head, neck, feet, chest and more while you relax, read or sleep while camping or at the beach, pool or park. EASY TO USE – Compact, lightweight and convenient, the blow up wedge pillow inflates and deflates quickly. It weighs just 9 ounces and takes up almost no space in your backpack, the perfect travel wedge or inflatable camping pillow. DON’T BE A HOT HEAD – Don’t worry about having to flip the portable wedge pillow over when it gets too hot. Made with durable flocked vinyl wrapped in a breathable mesh material, it provides plenty of air circulation and keeps you cool. MAKES RELAXATION EASIER THAN EVER – The Airstreem pillow is the ideal solution to your daily needs with added health benefits. It can aid with acid reflux, Gerd, sleep, snoring, back pain, allergies, pregnancy, medical or use as a post-surgery blow up pillow. GREAT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – Your next vacation will be more comfortable than ever with your Airstreem inflatable beach pillow. Blowup beach pillows don't get any better than this!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Pillows
There’s nothing more relaxing than lounging on the beach with the sound of the waves rolling in the background. Unfortunately, a beach towel on the sand or a flat beach chair won’t provide any comfort or support for your head. You’ll want to grab a beach pillow to combat this issue. Most models are quite affordable and designed to last a long time.
The first thing you want to look for when choosing a beach pillow is portability. There are pillows with carabiners that can be attached to a backpack. Other models are actually inflatable. They fit in the palm of your hand, which means you can easily store them in a beach bag or glove box. Once you arrive at the beach, you can inflate the pillows in just three to four puffs.
Next, you’ll need to review the design of the pillow. There are ergonomic beach pillows that not only support your head and neck but also your back. They can be placed behind your back when sitting upright. Some beach pillows come with a removable cover that can be washed over and over again, while others feature non-slip rubber dots to prevent your face from sliding off the pillow during sleep.
Consider any extra features before making your final decision. You may wish to go with a beach pillow that has a built-in pocket for your cash and keys. Perhaps you’d like a pillow with a stylish print, such as a cheetah or red flower pattern.
The Beach Pillow Buying Guide
- Look for a beach pillow that comes with a handy travel bag, as this makes transporting the pillow a breeze.
- Beach pillows aren’t exclusive to sandy shores. Consumers will also find they are an asset on airplanes, on long RV trips and when sitting around a campfire out in the woods.
- Beach pillows can also be used on a sleeping bag, an inflatable mattress or in a hammock.
- If you have sensitive skin, you’ll want to go with a model that is listed as hypoallergenic.
- Families traveling with children would do best with a beach pillow that’s water-resistant, as younger kids love to splash during play.
- You’ll find that beach pillows, for the most part, are budget-friendly. The Wise Owl Outfitters Inflatable Beach Pillow is the most affordable of the bunch. You’ll pay a little bit more for the TREKOLOGY Ergonomic Inflatable Beach Pillow, Airstreem Air Circulating Inflatable Beach Pillow and the Lazy Lizard Removable Insert Beach Pillow.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide