Airdom Non-Toxic Water-Based Kids Nail Polish
Last updated date: December 2, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stocking Stuffers For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stocking Stuffer For Girls you should buy.
Editor's Note June 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stocking Stuffers For Girls for a detailed review of all the top stocking stuffers for girls.
The Airdom Non-Toxic Water-Based Kids Nail Polish is a safe option for girls of all ages as it is water-based. With eight different colors and a top coat, it’s sure to delight young girls.
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the Airdom Airdom Non-Toxic Water-Based Kids Nail Polish placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
kid nail polish non toxic kid nail polish water base nail polish kid quick dry kid nail polish peel off kid nail polish kid nail polish gift for girl How To Use? Cleaning nail plate- clean any remaining impurities and cuticles oils on nail surface. Apply a thin layer base coat, after dry-up, it will keep nail color from chipping. Apply 1-2 layers of nail color to get good saturation. Apply a top coat after dry-up, to protect nail polish and brighten your nails. Please don’t touch the water too quickly after applying nail polish. Advantage: Water-based peelable, Nontoxic odorless 3 minutes quick dry Say goodbye to chemical remover and UV light Disadvantage: Water-based nail polish keep time will be lower than gel nail polish, this is the commonality of all water-based nail polish. How to remove? Water-based formula makes Airdom nail polish easy to peel off , simply tear down from one side slowly by hand, no need any nail remover , avoid exposing kids to toxic vapor. Notice: Not for children under 3 years. Kids should use products under adult supervision, avoiding kids swallowed,and eyes contact. 7 Colors & 1 Top Coat kids nail polish non toxic nail polish for toddlers Magic Set 7 to 13 Colors 7 Bright Colors + 1 Coat Fairytale series (12 pcs sets) 4 Bright Colors +1 Coat color counts 7 7 11 4 2-in-1 Top&Base Coat ✓ ✓ ✓ glittery sliver color ✓
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stocking Stuffers For Girls
For many people, one of the most exciting things about Christmas is the Christmas stocking. What’s found inside the Christmas stocking is often more highly anticipated than what’s under the Christmas tree. The Christmas stocking is a large sock-shaped bag that is hung on the fireplace mantle or similar location which is then filled with small gifts.
Many families have unique traditions for their Christmas stockings and the gifts found inside. Some families have a custom stocking for each member of the family, which has their name embroidered on it. The same stocking is used each year. Other families purchase new stockings often, matching them to their décor theme for the season.
Inside the stocking, you will find many different small gifts. Some families give gifts like toiletries, socks and underwear in the stocking, while others put in toys, stationery and small books. In some families, there are traditions to add in small pieces of fruit to the bottom of the stocking, while others have fancy chocolates and cookies.
Does your family open the Christmas stocking before or after the presents under the Christmas tree? It really all depends on personal traditions. Some people open up the gifts in the stocking first on Christmas Day, followed by the larger gifts under the tree, while others do it the opposite way. Some families even open up the stockings the night before on Christmas Eve.
When you’re looking for stocking stuffers, be sure to match the interests of your recipients. A little kid may not care as much about receiving a toothbrush as she may love a small doll, for example. Another thing to keep in mind is whether the gift will actually fit into the stocking itself. Avoid packaging that is wide as it may not fit into the mouth of the stocking bag. You may want to look for gifts that are narrow and long instead so they fit snugly inside the stocking. Be sure to choose a number of small gifts as opposed to one large gift to place in the stocking. Part of the fun, especially for little children, is digging out all of the different things inside and inspecting them all one by one.
The Stocking Stuffer For Girls Buying Guide
- The most important element to pay attention to when buying stocking stuffers for girls is to ensure that the toy will interest your recipient. Match the toy to their age group and the activities they like to do. The Mattel Games Magic 8 Ball is a novelty item that will interest girls of all ages. When you ask a question and shake the ball, it will show a positive or negative answer. It’s best for kids old enough to read. The Melissa & Doug Scratch Art Box of Rainbow Mini Notes is a great gift for the little artist in your family. It includes 125 mini rainbow notes that girls can draw on using a special stylus that scratches off the matte coating, revealing bright colors underneath. The Airdom Non-Toxic Water-Based Kids Nail Polish is a great stocking stuffer for girls who are into playing dress-up and painting their nails. The polish is water-based, so it is safe for kids of all ages. It also dries quickly, so you don’t have to worry about smudges. The GirlZone Hair Chalk Set For Girls is a stocking stuffer designed for girls ages four to 18. It includes 10 pieces of chalk paint that can be used on hair or skin.
- For many Christmas shoppers, affordability is an important factor to consider. With stocking stuffers, you don’t want to spend too much since you’ll also need to purchase other small gifts to add to the stocking. The Melissa & Doug Scratch Art Box of Rainbow Mini Notes is a great affordable option, while the Mattel Games Magic 8 Ball is also adequately priced. On the higher end of the price spectrum are the Airdom Non-Toxic Water-Based Kids Nail Polish and the GirlZone Hair Chalk Set For Girls.
- If you’re looking for stocking stuffers, you’ll want to make sure they actually fit into your stocking. Take a look at the product dimensions to make sure they will fit. The Mattel Games Magic 8 Ball is on the larger end, with dimensions of 9.9 x 12.8 x 10.2 inches. On the other hand, the Melissa & Doug Scratch Art Box of Rainbow Mini Notes is small and measures only 4 x 4 x 2 inches. The Airdom Non-Toxic Water-Based Kids Nail Polish is a medium size at 6.1 x 6.1 x 1.2 inches, while the GirlZone Hair Chalk Set For Girls is around 7.9 x 0.8 x 6.7 inches.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide