AINOPE Braided USB 3.0 Extension Cable, 10-Feet
Last updated date: June 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top USB Adapter Cables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best USB Adapter Cable you should buy.
Update as June 12, 2020:
Checkout The Best USB Adapter Cable for a detailed review of all the top usb adapter cables.
This cord is built to last, with multiple layers of sturdy material that can handle being twisted, pinched and bended. At 10 feet in length, it's easy to sit back on the sofa and enjoy your favorite games while your phone is charging. You'll also get sticky buckles shipped with the cable to help you easily shorten the cable's length if necessary.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the AINOPE Braided USB 3.0 Extension Cable, 10-Foot placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
10FT PERFECT LENGTH: With the perfect 10ft length, you can play the game freely ,or lie on the sofa to use your devices for video while you are charging.What’s more,you can also extend your surveillance camera (please make sure the camera interface is USB A port). Perfect Length for your easy life-use. REINFORCED SR CABLE JOINT:AINOPE USB 3.0 extension cable with test of 20,000+ bend, the special SR design makes the cable joints more durable. The flexible and wear-resistant armor nylon braided material offers stronger protection. The Included sticky buckles helps to shorten the length and keeps the USB 3.0 extension cable in an organized manner, no tangling worries and effectively prolong the service life. UPGRADED CONNECTOR:This USB extension cable with all-metal shell and aluminum alloy connector, provides you fancy texture with good hand-feeling, and ensure the extreme durability. Also constructed with multiple layers of shielding to minimize interference, corrosion-resistant and gold-plated connectors for optimal signal clarity, effectively prolong the cable service life. USB3.0 FAST CHARGING & DATA SYNCING:Charging and data transmission two in one, the charging speed is up to 2A, and the data transmission speed is 10X faster than USB2.0 cable, also, this USB 3.0 extension cable backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standard devices. WORRY-FREE SERVICE: If you have any questions about our product, please feel free to contact with our reliable customer service, we will reply you within 24 hours. Package: USB 3.0 Extension Cable*2
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On USB Adapter Cables
USB cables have become a must-have item for every consumer. Used for everything from connecting your keyboard to your computer to charging your mobile device, you’ll probably need to have one on hand if you have a computer.
But when it comes to USB cables, not all are created equal. The first thing you’ll need to do is determine exactly the connectors you’ll need. A USB-to-USB cable has a male connector on one end and a female on the other. You’ll plug one end into your peripheral and another into your computer, your car’s USB port or whatever other source you’re using.
Another type of USB cable is a Micro USB-to-USB cable, which works with the small connectors found on a variety of portable devices. You’ll see these on chargers, as well as on Android devices, among many other items. There’s also the USB Type-C-to-USB connector, which you’ll need if you have an Apple computer.
As you start shopping, you’ll see speed also advertised. USB 3.0 is the current standard, although there are multiple generations of it. It boasts data transmission speeds up to 10 times faster than its predecessor, USB 2.0. USB4 debuted in 2019, bringing transmission speeds up to double what you’ll get from USB 3.2 Generation 2×2.
The biggest thing to understand about all these versions of USB is that they’re backward compatible. You won’t have to upgrade any devices to move to USB 3.0 or USB4. However, if you buy a device with a Micro USB or Type-C USB port, you’ll need an adaptor to go from the standard USB to this special type.
Each generation of USB strives to provide faster data transmission speeds for an overall better user experience. Although it may seem that special technologies like Micro USB or Type-C aim to force consumers to buy new cables, in truth, manufacturers simply want to provide the same functionality with a smaller port. As devices like smartphones and phone chargers became smaller, demand increased to have a way to shrink ports down. For Apple, the change allowed the company to shrink down the thickness of its laptops and have a port that works both to power the device and to communicate with external devices.
The USB Adapter Cable Buying Guide
- The length of the cable is worth considering. A longer cable comes in handy if you want to be able to continue to use your device while it’s connected. But a good case can be made for a smaller cable, especially if you don’t want to deal with long cables around your desk.
- Like other cables, USB cables can wear out. They may be tossed into bags or accidentally trapped under a heavy piece of electronics. For that reason, some manufacturers will put their cables through bend testing to make sure they can withstand the most extreme circumstances.
- Some cables have connectors that tend to be tough to extract from the port. This not only becomes frustrating, but it can wear out the connector as you pull on it.
- Multiport USB connectors are available to make your life easier. If you have multiple devices you need plugged in at once, this is a great investment.
- Even if you choose a shorter USB cable, one that is at least a few inches in length will give you the wiggle room you need.
- As tempting as it can be to save money by buying inexpensive USB cables, when you’re dealing with heat and wires, it’s always best to be careful. For best results, stick with trusted manufacturers.
- You’ll likely want to take your USB cable on the road with you at some point. You may even want to carry it back and forth to work every day. If that’s the case, store it in a pocket or a pouch that keeps it safe from other items in your purse or bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide