AikTryee Cross Line Laser Level Ruler
Last updated date: July 6, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laser Level Cross Line Rulers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laser Level Cross Line Ruler you should buy.
If you're working on a job that requires an accurate measurement, this laser level cross line ruler has you covered. It's easy to use and comes with a vertical laser line, horizontal laser line and cross laser line mode. The tool also has a ruler, 8-foot tape measure and three bubble levels. In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the AikTryee AikTryee Cross Line Laser Level Ruler placed 4th when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Laser Level Cross Line Ruler for a detailed review of all the top laser level cross line rulers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
From The Manufacturer
AikTryee is a professional manufacturer with 20 years of integration of electronic product design and production. We have rich experience in product design and production. All products are manufactured under professional and responsible quality inspection team. Laser Parameters: Class IIIA laser product Laser max output: less than 5mW Measuring error: +/-2mm at 10m and 25m Color: Black Laser Note: Laser radiation, avoid direct eye exposure! Please put the product in the place where children can not touch it.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laser Level Cross Line Rulers
Laser levels use light to project a visible line. They are known for being extremely accurate, which makes them an excellent tool when working on any project that requires a precise measurement. Whether you’re a professional carpenter or you simply enjoy doing your own home maintenance projects, a laser level cross line ruler is a must-have tool.
As you begin your search for the best laser level cross line ruler, you’ll want to look at how many laser modes the unit has. Some only offer one mode, which consists of a straight horizontal line. Others, like the AikTryee Cross Line Laser Level Ruler, come with three modes. You can use the vertical laser line, horizontal laser line or cross laser line mode.
It’s also a good idea to look for a laser level cross line ruler with traditional bubble levels, as they offer an excellent back-up in the event that the tool’s batteries die. The Kapro Pro Set-A-Shelf Laser Level Ruler & Stud Finder is not only equipped with a horizontal bubble level, but also a vertical and a 45-degree angle bubble level.
Consider a laser level cross line ruler that includes measuring tools. For example, the Qooltek Multipurpose Laser Level Cross Line Ruler has a ruler along the bottom edge, as well as a built-in 8-foot measuring tape. Both include imperial and metric linear measurements.
Check to see if the laser level cross line ruler comes with any extras that make it a better buy than another model. The OFIRCREATION 3-In-1 Laser Level Cross Line Ruler & Stud Finder meets this criteria, as it comes with a complimentary stud finder to assist you in hanging shelves and other heavy accessories.
DWYM Fun Fact
Albert Einstein was the first individual to develop a method for amplifying light. It would be another 40 years before any inventors took Einstein’s ideas and turned them into a reality in the form of a laser.
A Columbia University student named Gordon Gould was the first to build a laser, in 1958, but he applied for a patent for his design a year later. Unfortunately, it took until 1977 for him to be awarded the patent, which gave plenty of other inventors time to create their own lasers.
Inventor Steve Orosz decided to use a laser to design a more accurate level after realizing that his discovery for using laser technology for a cardiac monitoring system in 1996 had other functions.
The Laser Level Cross Line Ruler Buying Guide
- Some laser level cross line rulers must be calibrated by the purchaser.
- While many of the tools attached to the laser level cross line ruler can be used outdoors, only the laser beam will be visible indoors. Even then, you’ll need to use it away from the path of direct sunlight. You may simply need to close the drapes or pull down the blinds while you work. You can always restore light to the room when you’ve finished using the tool.
- Most laser level cross line rulers fit neatly in a tool chest, toolbox or tool bag. The important thing is that you have a dedicated place to store the tool, so that it is easy to find when you need it and to keep it from becoming covered in dust and dirt.
- For the most part, laser level cross line rulers are a cinch to operate. You simply need to turn the unit on, release the pendulum, lock the laser once it has self-leveled and choose which laser level mode you require for your project (assuming the model you select has more than one mode). Once you’ve finished, all you need to do is press the off button. Some models have a battery-saving mode that you can select while you’re using the tool. This just dims the light to extend battery life.
- How much you pay for a laser level cross line ruler is dependent on the number of features it has. You’ll find the Qooltek Multipurpose Laser Level Cross Line Ruler and the AikTryee Cross Line Laser Level Ruler are among the most affordable models. You’ll pay a bit more for the Kapro Pro Set-A-Shelf Laser Level Ruler & Stud Finder and the OFIRCREATION 3-In-1 Laser Level Cross Line Ruler & Stud Finder, as these models include a stud finder with purchase.