AIIYME Low Noise Professional Dog Dryer
Last updated date: March 23, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dog Dryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dog Dryer you should buy.
Update as March 23, 2023:
Checkout The Best Dog Dryer for a detailed review of all the top dog dryers.
Keep your pup's fur looking its best with this dog dryer. The device is designed for faster drying times, while running much quieter than a typical hair dryer. Included with the dryer are four different nozzle attachments, a grooming brush, a bath glove and a towel.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the AIIYME Low Noise Professional Dog Dryer placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
One Set Designed For Dog Grooming Kit: Dog dryer comes with 4 different nozzles, a pet bath set consisting of 1*steel needle comb, 1*bath glove, and 1*bath towel to meet pet drying and grooming demand. The flexible hose can be extended up to 78 inches, making it very convenient to use. Bath, massage, comb, clean, dry all in one stop. Reshape your pet without purchasing additional products! The first choice for pet groomer and home use! Strong Airflow & Low Noise & Heat Insulation: AIIYME Professional high velocity dog dryer blower equipped with a powerful and stable motor (Output Power 500W-3200W) which can save dry time more 60% than handheld hair dryers. Thickened filter inside the removable dust-proof back cover prevents dust from being drawn into the dog grooming Dryer and also reduces noise under 50 dB. Overheating protection system will protect you and your pet from scalding. Adjustable Airflow Speed & Temperature: Adjustable Temperature 35℃-70℃(95°F-158°F). Stepless Adjustable Airflow Speed 25M/S-75M/S. This dog blow dryer allows pets to dry quickly without conflict by choosing the perfect air speed and temperature. Turn on the heat switch, then adjust the temperature with the speed switch. AIIYME dog hair dryer is suitable for all seasons. Making Home-friendly Fur Kids Grooming Easier. Special Considerate Industrial Design: Insulation solid metal shell heat insulation and noise isolation, motor circuit isolation reduces the failure rate. The thickened hose resists high temperature, and the ergonomic heat-insulated handle prevents burns. Anti-skid device at the bottom to avoid falling. Attach bath set, comb for removing loose hair, gloves for massage, and towel to dry your pet and say goodbye to loose hair. This air forced dryer for dog grooming is absolutely great value. Package List & 12-Month Warranty: 1 x Pet Dog Dryer, 4 x Nozzles, 1 x Steel Needle Comb, 1 x Bath Glove, 1 x Bath Towel,1x User Manual, 1 x Flexible Hose. One-year Warranty, simple warranty claim & free replacement.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dog Dryers
Baths are an unavoidable part of pet ownership, especially if you have a breed with fur that needs regular grooming. But all that wet fur can take a while to dry on its own, which is why blow-drying is part of any professional groomer’s process.
Even with the right tools, drying a dog can be tricky. You’ll want to make sure the air is warm enough to keep the dog comfortable without applying too much heat. Some pets are afraid of the noise, while others are simply spooked by the air blowing around them.
There are some dog dryers that keep those nuisances to a minimum to make it easier to dry your dog’s hair. As hand dryers for pets have grown in popularity, manufacturers have come up with a variety of ways to improve on the technology. They’ve built in more power with less noise, which means you can dry your pet more quickly while still keeping their discomfort to a minimum. Many also have multiple heat settings to let you keep things cooler if your pet prefers.
It can take some time for pets to get used to the feeling and sound of a new dryer. For best results, introduce the pet gradually to the new appliance, combining it with something like towel-drying and air-drying at first. Once it’s clear your dog is used to the dryer, you can use it until your dog is completely dry.
The Dog Dryer Buying Guide
- Watch your dog carefully while you’re drying to make sure you aren’t causing discomfort. To be safe, start on a lower temperature and move around constantly to avoid applying heat in the same place for too long. Also, make sure you always keep the dryer at least a couple of inches away from your pet’s skin.
- Towel-drying can be a great way to sop up extra water and shorten the drying process. If you use a towel, press it gently against the pet’s skin rather than rubbing it. Rubbing it can cause the fur to mat or tangle, complicating future grooming sessions.
- Brushing is an important part of the grooming process. Use a wide-bristled brush both before and after drying your pet’s hair. If your dog’s hair is tangled, don’t force brushing. Instead, work on brushing your dog’s hair regularly to prevent tangles from happening in the first place.
- The airflow can make a big difference in your dryer’s performance. More air can reduce drying time considerably, but your pet might find the air overwhelming. Look for a dryer with multiple speeds that will let you gradually boost the air.
- The hose length is worth noting. You’ll need a little extra length to ensure you can freely move around your pet while you’re working.
- Many dog dryers come with different nozzles that you can change up. This is especially important if you’ll be using your dryer to groom multiple pets.
- Mobile groomers will need to pay close attention to the portability of any dryer they choose. If it stays on a vehicle, this might not be as important, but grooming in people’s homes or places of business means you’ll need to be able to pack it up and take it with you.
- The handles on some dryers are more comfortable than others. This might not be as important if it only takes a few minutes to dry your dog, but if it takes a while or you have multiple pets, you should pay close attention to the handle design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide