Aiduy Sink Caddy Kitchen Drainer Rack
Last updated date: February 15, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sink Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sink Organizer you should buy.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Aiduy Aiduy Sink Caddy Kitchen Drainer Rack placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Sink Organizer for a detailed review of all the top sink organizers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Perfect for holding sponge, soap, brush, towel, steel wool, it still has the hanging bar for dishcloth. keep your kitchen organized. ideal for home accessory to keep your kitchen clean. The open and hollow bottom design allows the sponges to drain quickly to prevent bacteria from growing, no more worries about mold or mildew build up. Perfect size Simple installation Premium stainless steel
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sink Organizers
Organizing your kitchen comes with many benefits including less stress, better time management, financial savings and increased efficiency. In addition to making the best use of your cabinet space, you’ll also want to organize the area around and under your sink.
When counter space is limited, you’ll find there are organizer trays that you can buy that attach to the inside of your sink. You’ll want to look for a model that uses a super-strong adhesive so that it doesn’t come loose once the water from the sink splashes up against it. Most of these trays are able to hold dish rags, sponges and scrub brushes.
Another option is to go with a tray that sits to the left or right of your sink and holds both your sponge and your liquid dish soap. These trays come with a built-in drain lip, so that water is able to run back into the sink instead of collecting in the tray. You’ll find these sink organizers typically come in either plastic or silicone. Silicone is a great choice, as it is both heat- and water-resistant.
There are also sink organizers that help you make the most of the area under your sink. They take into account the space you need for plumbing and have extenders that allow you to adjust the organizer to the size of your cabinet. Some models also allow you to move the organizer’s top shelf a little higher or lower, which is nice if you have cleaning products in large bottles that don’t fit on a regular sized shelf.
DWYM Fun Fact
The most important space in your home to keep clean and organized is your kitchen. This is the spot where you chop vegetables, marinate meats and prepare meals, so it needs to be safe and free of harmful contaminants that could make your family sick. In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that an astounding 48 million Americans per year get sick from foodborne illnesses.
When you’re ready to start organizing your kitchen, you can begin with your cleaning supplies. There are plenty of products on the market today that will aid you in making the most of your counter and under-sink space.
The Sink Organizer Buying Guide
- Whether your sink organizer is made of stainless steel, plastic or silicone, it can be cleaned with a little dish soap and water and dried with a lint-free towel.
- Sink organizing trays can also be used in your bathroom to hold hand soap, mouthwash and teeth cleaning products.
- Sink organizers make excellent housewarming gifts.
- It is important to replace the kitchen sponges in your organizer once a week and to wash your dish rags every three to four days.
- As you begin to browse the price of sink organizers, you’ll notice models that go in or next to the sink, like the Luxet Sponge Holder Kitchen Sink Organizer Tray and the KINCMAX Sponge Holder & Dish Cloth Hanger, are among the most affordable. You’ll pay a little more for sink organizers that go under the sink, like the Simple Houseware Under Sink Expandable Organizer Rack and the Deco Brothers Under Sink Expandable Shelf Organizer. These models are designed to neatly store your cleaning supplies.