AiBast Adjustable Plantar Fasciitis Splint
Last updated date: May 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plantar Fasciitis Splints and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plantar Fasciitis Splint you should buy.
Update as May 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Plantar Fasciitis Splint for a detailed review of all the top plantar fasciitis splints.
In addition to plantar fasciitis, this plantar fasciitis splint works to relieve arch foot pain, as well as provide support for achilles tendonitis. It's made with a flexible aluminum support inside that can bend from 85 to 90 degrees. Also included with the splint is a massage ball, two arch supports and a handy storage bag.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the AiBast Adjustable Plantar Fasciitis Splint placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Why Do You Need AiBast New Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint? Are you suffering from different degrees of foot pain and even can’t fall into sleep during night? Do you have plantar fasciitis, drop foot or achilles tendonitis? The AiBast New Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint will help you to own a great morning pain relief, and with user-friendly design(open heel design), makes the foot cooler and breathable, comfortable to wear during night sleep to help you release plantar fasciitis. What About The Outstanding Advantages Different With Others? Firstly, we update the circumference length of ankle to fit 9.84 - 16.93 in(25 - 43cm), much longer than before and enough for muscle calf. Secondly, we provide two different adjustable dorsiflexion strap to suit different pain degree need. Finally, we provide a hard spiky massage ball, 2 PCS arch supports and a AiBast travel storage bag, which can help you to take all during traveling. When & How to Use Upgraded Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint? The foot brace works by a bendable aluminum bar at the instep to hold the foot in a flexed position according to their demands,You can adjust it that your foot maintains the 85-90 degree angle, provides the most comfort to your aching feet! This will help you get the rest and full nights sleep that you deserve by immobilizing and gently stretching your foot in a secure position. Suitable for home & travel night using. Buyer After-Sale Service -- This Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is designed by experienced engineers and crafted with the premium materials. Each Night Splint comes with best after-sales service, it means if you have any issues about this product you could contact us for solutions, we will give you the best shopping experience without any worries! What Can You Get In Your Package? 1*Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint. 1*Foot Massage Ball. 1*Storage Bag. 1* Using Instructions. 1*Top Holding Strap. 1*Elastic Strap. 2*Arch Supports
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plantar Fasciitis Splints
Plantar fasciitis is one of the leading causes of heel pain. It occurs when the tissue that extends from the heel to the toes becomes inflamed. Since this condition typically causes pain first thing in the morning, it can be helpful to wear a plantar fasciitis splint while you sleep or first thing in the morning to gently stretch the area.
As you shop for a quality plantar fasciitis splint, look for a model that is easy to use. If the brace is complicated to put on and take off, you’ll be less likely to stick with using it on a regular basis. The AZMED Lightweight Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is an excellent choice, as it can be slipped on in seconds and secured in place with just two adjustable straps. Built into the splint is a bendable aluminum strip that positions your foot at an 85 to 90 degrees angle, which is just enough to gently stretch your plantar fascia and Achilles tendon.
If you’re looking for a splint that provides a bit more stability than a fabric model, opt for a plantar fasciitis boot with a hard-shell exterior. A model like the Alpha Medical Plantar Fascitis Night Splint Brace is a good choice, as even though the exterior is solid and sturdy, the interior is made from a soft foam that feels good up against your skin. With a comfortable interior, you won’t have to worry about blisters or abrasions.
Check that the plantar fasciitis splint you’re interested in is breathable. You want a splint that is designed to provide immobilization, while still remaining breathable. A book with an open design allows for plenty of air to flow in and around the splint.
Consider a plantar fasciitis splint that has a little something extra to offer. For example, the some splints come with a spike ball for at-home therapy and two padded stretch wedges that can be used to elevate the foot for better relief.
The Plantar Fasciitis Splint Buying Guide
- When ordering a plantar fasciitis splint, you’ll need to go by your current shoe size. The company will provide a chart with both men’s and women’s shoe sizes and their coordinating splint size, so you know exactly which size to order. Individuals who have wide or swollen feet should always go up a size when ordering a plantar fasciitis splint.
- Always consult your doctor when it comes to the treatment of plantar fasciitis. He or she may recommend additional treatments, such as icing the bottom of your foot, taking a non-steroid anti-inflammatory medication or signing up for physical therapy. The doctor may also suggest purchasing a pair of shoes with good arch support or adding an insert for extra cushioning when you walk.
- The Mayo Clinic warns against ignoring your plantar fasciitis. To compensate for the pain, you may begin walking in an untypical manner, which over time can cause issues with your knees and hips.
- You’ll need to clean your plantar fasciitis splint from time to time, as feet sweat, especially when inside a thick boot. If the splint has an outer hard shell, you can wipe it down quickly with a disinfecting wipe. The rest of the splint can be cleaned using a bit of gentle detergent and warm water. Set the splint out to air dry, as it isn’t safe for a dryer.
- Most plantar fasciitis splints are designed to be universal, meaning you can use them on either the right or left foot without any problems.
- The price for a plantar fasciitis splint varies based on construction materials, the number of straps and any added features. You’ll find the AZMED Lightweight Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is the most affordable model on the market. The Alpha Medical Plantar Fascitis Night Splint Brace has a moderate price, while boots that come with two padded wedges and a spike ball command the highest cost.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide