AGPTEK Over-Ear Hands-Free Landline Phone Headset
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Landline Phone Headsets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Landline Phone Headset you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Landline Phone Headset for a detailed review of all the top landline phone headsets.
Whether you're chatting with clients or setting up business deals, this landline phone headset is the way to go. The earpads are outfitted with a comfortable memory foam and the headband is fully adjustable. The microphone arm rotates a full 360 degrees and unwanted background noise is minimized for clear calls every time.
In our analysis, the AGPTEK AGPTEK Over-Ear Hands-Free Landline Phone Headset placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DESIGN FOR CLEAR CHAT: AGPtEK headset is built-in flexible adjustable microphone which can be twisted discretionarily to pick up your loud & clear voice. Reduces unwanted background noise for clear conversation. DURABILITY & WEARABILITY: The headset is made of the flexible metal hose with the positioning accuracy. Helical headphone cable which will avoid damaging during the use. COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: This headset headphone is designed with adjustable headband and fluffy earpads pad with memory foam. Enjoy extended comfort with padded earpad and flexible headband. Also, our hearing protection technology in AGPtEK headset cares of the user's hearing. EASY TO USE: Direct connect over the head headset, no additional amplifiers or adapters required. NOTE: It is a 4-Pin RJ9 Crystal Headset, not USB headset & not 2.5mm headset & not 3.5mm, so it cannot work with computer directly.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Landline Phone Headsets
Whether you’re a homeowner who enjoys spending long periods of time on the phone chatting with friends or you work from a home office and call clients regularly, you’ll benefit from a quality landline phone headset. This handy device allows you to continue using your hands to complete other tasks while you chat. As you begin to shop for a headset, keep the following features in mind.
When wearing a headset for an extended period of time, comfort becomes one of the most important factors. Look for a headset that has an ergonomically curved headband that can be adjusted to fit any head size. You’ll also want to examine the earcup to ensure it has the appropriate amount of cushioning.
If you don’t want to frequently replace your landline phone headset, you’ll also want a model that is durable. For example, the TruVoice Deluxe Single Ear Noise Canceling Headset has a die-cast aluminum frame that is both sturdy and reliable. Other models use reinforced metal to prevent breakage.
Next, shoppers should consider performance. A headset that provides clear communication by utilizing HD voice, like the Arama RJ9 Noise Canceling Office Phone Headset is ideal. This model also keeps background noises to a minimum, thanks to its noise-canceling microphone.
Opt for a landline phone headset that protects your hearing. The Arama Noise Canceling Mic Telephone Headset is outfitted with acoustic shock protection.
Consider any extra features that make the headset stand out. For example, does it have a mute button, volume control or a 330-degree rotatable microphone arm? Is it equipped with a quick disconnect cord? Sometimes it’s the little things that can help you decide between two similar models.
The Landline Phone Headset Buying Guide
- Always check that the landline phone headset that you’re interested in is compatible with your specific home phone model. The company should be able to provide you with a compatibility guide if that information isn’t listed on the product packaging.
- Regularly cleaning your headset is a great way to extend its life. If the headset’s earcups are removable, take them out and set them aside. Use a little dish soap, warm water and a rag to wipe down the headband and mic arm. While they air dry, clean the earcups. Earcups that are made of leather should be wiped down with a moist microfiber cloth instead of a rag that has been wet with soap and water. Once completely dry, replace the earcups and you’re good to go.
- To keep from damaging your headset, it is recommended that you gently set it down on your desk or countertop after each use. When you need to transport the headset from one phone to another, unplug it from the adapter without pulling on the cord. You also don’t want to keep the headset in a location that is moist or extremely hot or cold.
- The price of landline phone headsets varies greatly based on durability and extra features. The Arama RJ9 Noise Canceling Office Phone Headset is one of the most affordable headsets on the market. Others are moderately priced, while the TruVoice Deluxe Single Ear Noise Canceling Headset has a higher price tag due to its die-cast aluminum frame and fashionable leatherette ear cushions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide