Agoigo Waterproof HD Camera For Kids
Last updated date: January 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cameras For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Camera For Kids you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Camera For Kids for a detailed review of all the top cameras for kids.
In our analysis of 37 expert reviews, the Agoigo Waterproof HD Camera For Kids placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HD Kids Digital Camera. Agoigo this kids camera is equiped with 5.0 mega pixels and 1080P HD IPS Screen. 28 Frames and 6 Filters can be chosen to help the kids get different experiences for photographing, make it more funny. Compared with other children's cameras, it has dramatically improved photo clarity, bring you high quality image and video. The kids camera specially designed for boys and girls. Waterproof Kids Camera. Agoigo kids camera with the waterproof case installed, you can dive underwater up to 98ft. Perfect for swimming, surfing, diving etc. This underwater case can provide excellent protection for camera from scratches and hit. Important tips: Do does not open the waterproof case underwater. There is a protective film on the screen, you need to take off the protective film before using this camera. Multi-functional Kids Camera Pechargeable & 32GB SD Card. Kids digital cameras and camcorders comes with more functions, based on the original photo capture, video recording, playback, delay capture date setting etc. Built-in capacity 600mAh rechargeable lithium battery, can use for 2-3 hours, automatic shut-off if no operation to preserve battery life. 32GB High Capacity, allows to store thousands of photos. Best Gift for Kids. This camera is also a good partner for children daily life or holiday travel. The kids cameras are great birthday gifts, Christmas gifts and holiday gifts for boys and girls from 3 to 12 years old. The kids digital camera is extremely cute, small and lightweight. With video option in recording, explore your kids' creativity. Other Accessories & After Service. Versatile mounting kits which allows the kids camera to be attached to any flat surface (skateboards, helmets) and bikes. It is waterproof, dustproof, anti- shock and anti-fall, easy and convinent to carry. Package included a durable lanyard for children to hang the camera on neck, carry everywhere. Guarantee 3 months money back and 1 year warranty. Any problem about our kids camera feel free contact.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cameras For Kids
These days, taking a photo or a selfie is second nature for many kids. Having used their parents’ smartphones or digital cameras since childhood, kids have experienced how much fun it is to document parts of their lives on camera. Getting a camera for kids is an excellent way to help them hone their artistic skills and give them an outlet for creative expression. Not only that, giving kids their very own camera can launch discussions about science and technology, how cameras work and the history of cameras. Plus, cameras inherently encourage communication, as kids can share their photos with their friends and family and discuss what elements they are trying to capture.
When looking for a camera for kids, it’s important to make sure it is age-appropriate. When is a child ready for their own camera? It largely depends on the child and their interests. Some preschoolers and kindergarten-age children may be ready for their own cameras if they have a budding interest in photography, while others may not want one till they are in their teens.
Ensure that the physical size of the camera matches that of your child. Older kids whose hands are larger may have trouble with small cameras with tiny buttons. Similarly, little kids who are still working on their fine motor skills may have trouble navigating a camera with complex controls.
In terms of technical features, opt for a camera that has several functions. An adequate zoom range lets kids play around with their camera frame and figure out what exactly they want to include in the shot. Video capability is ideal for older kids who want to begin filming short scenes. A simple user interface is ideal for all ages because it makes the camera easy to use without parental instruction.
The Camera For Kids Buying Guide
- When your child first gets the camera, take some time to orient both yourself and them on the basic functionality. Depending on their age, you can go through the instruction manual together, or read it yourself to answer some basic questions. Show your child how to turn the camera on and off, how to snap a photo, how to zoom in and out and how to delete a photo.
- Depending on the age of the child, you can also show them when to use the flash or when not to, in addition to where to position a source of light when taking a photo. You can also discuss how to upload the camera photos onto a computer, how to charge the camera, as well as where the memory card and batteries go.
- Once you have shown them the basics of how the camera works and how they can use it, let them explore the rest. Kids are naturally curious. Giving them the freedom to figure out how they want to take photos and what they want to document will enable them to grow their creative side and discover their artistic skills. If they have questions about photography technique, you can guide them or point them towards other resources, but it’s best to let them have some fun before getting into the technical aspects of photography.
- If your child is old enough to use social media, have a discussion on what kinds of photos are appropriate to share and what kinds of photos should not be made public on any online platforms. Also discuss getting consent from any people within the photos before sharing publicly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide