AEVOBAS Wireless Weather Station Clock
Last updated date: December 7, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Weather Monitoring Clocks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Weather Monitoring Clock you should buy.
Editor's Note January 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Weather Monitoring Clock for a detailed review of all the top weather monitoring clocks.
In our analysis of 50 expert reviews, the AEVOBAS AEVOBAS Wireless Weather Station Clock placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AEVOBAS weather station weather station remote sensor Package Contents 1 x Weather Station 1 x Wireless Outdoor Sensor 1 x Adapter 1 x English User Manual Radio signal: WWVB/RCC Frequency: 433.92MHz Range: 200ft/60m Power supply: 2 x AA battery or adapter Product weight: 0.3620 kg Package Size:,10.63 x 7.95 x 2.05 in AEVOBAS Weather Station Full color display with adjustable brightness settings Perpetual calendar: 2000/1/1-2099/12/31 Min/Max Memory for temperature & humidity 6 weather icons are used to forecast weather conditions 5 icons to show Comfort level Temperature and frost alert Time alarm with Snooze function Low battery indicators (when using battery). USB charge status indication Up to 3 outdoor transmitters’ receivable Indoor temperature ranges: +14℉ ~ +122℉ (-9.9℃～+50℃ ) Outdoor temperature ranges: -4℉～+140℉ (-20℃～+60℃). Indoor & Outdoor humidity ranges: 20%RH ~ 95%RH. Barometric pressure ranges：600～1100 hPa/mb （17.72 inHg～32.48 inHg） Measurement Increments of temperature:0.1℃ & 0.1℉ Measurement Increments of humidity:1%RH Temperature alternatively in °F or °C Pressure alternatively in hPa/mb or inHg 1 Thermometer Hygrometer Barometer moon phase 8 Dynamic weather forecast Forecasts six kinds of weathers: sunny, slightly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, heavy rainy and snowy. The image reports are vivid and clear, which allows you to read the weather quickly and easily. Temperature & Humidity The value and trend of Temperature & Humidity are easy to read with digital number and tendency arrows. Moon phase prediction According to moon phase, we can learn about the tendency of the tide, which is helpful for those people who work in the travel industry, marine fishery, mariculture, and so on. Record function Maximum & Minimum value record of temperature and humidity are use “MEM” button to display in the LCD . 2 8
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Weather Monitoring Clocks
You probably have clocks around your home, but how helpful are they? Do they tell you the temperature, day of the week and date? What about moon phases? If they don’t automatically update the time, you’ll have to reset your clocks twice a year, due to the time change, and you may even have to reset them if there’s a power outage.
A weather monitoring clock keeps you up to date on the outside temperature and, in some instances, the temperature inside your home, as well. Some update you on the outdoor humidity and others provide icons keeping you updated on the current moon phase. You’ll probably also want a weather clock that displays the current time fairly prominently, as that’s the information you’ll probably view most often.
When looking for a weather clock, the thermal sensor is the most important feature. Chances are, your clock will be remotely sensing the outside temperature, and you’ll want the freedom to be able to set it anywhere without having to worry about interference. Look for a clock that has a strong thermal sensor that can monitor outdoor temperatures from the area you plan to place it.
Modern weather stations use wireless technology to get the latest weather readings. You’ll place a wireless transmitter outside your house, then set the clock in an area of your home where a connection can be maintained at all times. The best weather monitoring clocks can read from as far as 300 feet away, but there are factors that can interfere. You shouldn’t attach the sensor to a metal fence or near electrical wires, for instance, because you’ll experience interference if you do. Within your home, items like metal objects, concrete walls and wireless routers can get in the way. The best course of action is to set your transmitter and clock up, then if you experience issues, troubleshoot what objects might be interfering.
The Weather Monitoring Clock Buying Guide
- The strength of the sensor is perhaps the most important feature in a weather monitoring clock. You’ll need a built-in wireless sensor, as well as a remote sensor that you’ll place outside. The indoor remote sensor will give you input on the weather conditions inside your home, including humidity and temperature, while the outdoor one provides the outside weather information you want.
- The next deciding factor will likely be the type of information you see on the screen. As useful as the weather is, it also helps to have an all-in-one unit that gives you other data you need. You’ll find many weather monitoring clocks provide the date, time and day of the week. Many others go beyond that. If you want your temperature displayed in Celsius, for instance, you’ll have to search for a clock that offers that. You may also like clocks that provide graphics with your weather, such as rain or snow, in the temperature area. If you’re interested in the current phase of the moon, you can find weather monitoring clocks that address that, as well. If you don’t want a particular information type, make sure the clock you choose allows you to turn that part of the display off and, ideally, replace it with something you find more useful.
- You’ll either hang your weather monitoring clock somewhere or you’ll set it on your desk. It can help to have the option of both if you ever change your mind. Make sure your clock comes with a mount for hanging, a stand for setting it on a table or desk or both, if you think you might want to change it up someday.
- As you’re shopping, pay attention to how your clock will be powered. A clock that includes extended-life batteries can be well worth the extra expense over one that will need its batteries replaced regularly. If your clock will plug into a wall outlet, this might not be the best option for hanging on the wall. Even if your clock will be on a desk, make sure you can install a backup battery to keep your clock functional during power outages, particularly if you’ll rely on it to wake you up in the morning.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide