Aesthetica Brow Contour Powder Palette Makeup Kit
Last updated date: June 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Makeup Kits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Makeup Kit you should buy.
Update as June 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Makeup Kit for a detailed review of all the top makeup kits.
With six brow shades and a cream concealer, this kit will help you craft the perfect brows. It includes step-by-step instructions and a shaping guide to help you perfect your craft, as well as tweezers, stencils and a brow brush. It comes in a handy kit to help you keep everything in one place.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Aesthetica Brow Contour Powder Palette Makeup Kit placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Aesthetica Brow Contour Kit is not only the ideal remedy for those fab everyday brow contouring needs; it’s also comprised of specially curated, expert tools, designed to transform those celebrity brow aspirations from just a dream to reality. The Aesthetica Brow Contour Kit is the only all-inclusive eyebrow defining palette in the industry. It’s always a top seller in Makeup Sets! Each kit includes: A Step-by-Step Instructions and Brow Shaping Makeup set Guide, 6 blendable brow powders (Soft Blonde, Taupe, Soft Brunette, Auburn, Dark Brunette and Ebony), High Definition Highlighting Powder, Cream Concealer and Highlighter, Setting Wax / Pomade, Full Length Professional Tweezers, 5 Eyebrow Stencils in classic and timeless brow shapes and an Aesthetica Pro Series Double Ended Brow Brush with Spoolie. You can have the beautiful brows you’ve always wanted! This amazing brow set is like your own personal and portable brow bar that includes everything you need to define, fill and shape your brows, in one travel-friendly mirrored palette. Thanks to the rich, earthy and perfectly pigmented fab colors, this kit has simplified the art of the perfect brow. Our Step-by-Step instructions and online video tutorials will give you the confidence to shape and maintain beautiful eyebrows on your own, or in between appointments! Suitable makeup sets for all skin types and skin tones – Cruelty-free, Paraben Free & Gluten free.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Makeup Kits
In a social media era, consumers face increasing pressure to not only wear makeup, but have expert-level tools and techniques. This is especially seen among younger demographics, with 90 percent of women between the ages of 18 and 29 saying they wear makeup. While video tutorials can help, it’s also important to have makeup on hand as you perfect your technique.
For that, you need a good makeup collection. You can buy eyeshadow palettes, mascara wands, eyeliner pencils and lipstick, but storing all that can be tricky. That’s where a makeup kit can come in handy. In one handy container, you get everything you need to create a face full of makeup and touch things up throughout the day. But sometimes you can sacrifice quality for convenience, so it’s important to look for a kit that not only gives you the selection you need but that will also offer the quality and ease of application you prefer.
A good face of makeup starts with the right skincare. Moisturizer helps protect your skin throughout the day, but it also helps smooth your foundation. You’ll then want to choose a foundation that matches your skin tone. Yes, you can find makeup kits that include foundation, but for best results, keep your foundation and skincare products separate.
Powder is another product you might want to purchase separately. You’ll need to match it to your skin tone and texture, and the powders included in kits likely won’t give you the selection you need. A separate powder compact is something you can keep on hand wherever you go to either check your appearance in the mirror or do a quick touchup as needed.
From there, you’ll simply need to look for the items and shades you prefer. Keep in mind as you shop that you’re replacing multiple types of makeup and opt for quality over affordability. Less expensive makeup kits can be deceptive when you look at the amount of makeup included in each shade and the durability of the makeup as you go through your day.
The Makeup Kit Buying Guide
- For best results, use a primer on your eyelids before applying powdered eyeshadows. This will absorb some of the natural oils in your eyelids and provide an even surface, preventing creases and blotchiness.
- If you’re going for a dramatic look, cream eyeshadows and blushes can achieve the goal more easily than powdered. Some kits come with eyeshadows that you can wear wet or dry. Simply apply a little water when you need to make a bolder statement.
- Some kits include a large number of eyeshadow colors, but if you’ll only use a few, this might not be worth it. Instead, focus on a kit that includes colors you are likely to use on a day-to-day basis and purchase separately those eyeshadow colors you’ll only wear occasionally.
- For gifts, look for packaging that’s best suited to the recipient. Tweens and teens might like a makeup kit with a more youthful look, but also make sure the makeup inside the packaging is top quality.
- Brow contouring has become especially important in recent years. You can find makeup kits specifically designed for making your brows look great. These will come with brow makeup in varying shades, brushes for application and even tweezers and other associated products. If you’re new to brow contouring, look for one that includes instructions or video tutorials geared toward the kit you’re purchasing.
- Makeup often meets challenges throughout the day that can include humidity, rain, tears, sweat and other elements. Look for a makeup that will hold up against moisture and resist smudging throughout your daily activities.
- Consider how you’ll store your makeup kit. It’s best to keep your cosmetics in a dry, room temperature climate, especially if you’re dealing with liquid-based makeup. You may want to stick with powdered makeup as much as possible for when you’re traveling if your makeup will be stored in a vehicle where it’s exposed to the elements.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide