AERO 10-Inch OEM Premium All-Season Cross Pin PTB I&L Rear Wiper Blade
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Aero Wiper Blades and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Aero Wiper Blade you should buy.
Update as October 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Aero Wiper Blades for a detailed review of all the top aero wiper blades.
In our analysis, the AERO AERO 10-Inch OEM Premium All-Season Cross Pin PTB I&L Rear Wiper Blade placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AERO wipers are direct OEM replacement, quality and fitment are guaranteed, 6-month warranty from aerowiper – The best in the industry
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Aero Wiper Blades
Anyone who has driven in rain, sleet or snow knows that a car windshield is useless without a pair of reliable wiper blades. Maintaining these systems, which help remove dirt, water, debris and other elements from your windshield, is crucial to ensuring the safety of your vehicle. Aero manufacturers durable, OEO replacement quality wiper blades that are compatible with vehicles from 50 different foreign and domestic vehicle manufacturers, from Acura and BMW to Pontiac and Volvo.
The Aero Voyager J-Hook wiper offers benefits like Teflon-coated blades and an Aerodynamic design that reduces drag, noise and wind drift. The specially blended plastic also resists deterioration from heat and remains flexible in all weather conditions. A precision-cut wiping edge also facilitates smooth, streak-free movement.
The Aero J-Hook Beam wiper, a style designed for modern, curved windshields, has a bracket-less design that helps prevent debris build-up on the windshield, including snow and ice. The Aero Hybrid J-Hook wiper has all of the perks of the Aero Voyager J-Hook wiper but some added benefits. The wiper pairs the Aerodynamic components of the beam-style wiper with the well-positioned pressure points of the conventional metal frame wiper. All three products are available in 12- to 28-inch sizes.
The Aero Wiper Blade Buying Guide
- Find instructions for four easy steps to stall your wiper blades on the Aero website.
- Remove the green plastic protector from your wiper blade before using.
- Your Aero wiper blades should last for one million wipes, but it is recommended that you change the blades on your car every six to 12 months. Signs that you need to change your wiper blades include squeaking noises, excessing streaking or wet spots on your windshield and chattering sound.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide