Adorox Metallic Foil Curtain Backdrop 80’s Party Decoration, 2-Piece
Last updated date: March 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as March 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best ’80s Decorations Party Supplies for a detailed review of all the top .
This attention-grabbing shiny foil fringe curtain is 3 feet by 8 feet and is highly reflective. You can easily hang it with its adhesive backing, and it comes in six different colors that you can layer in different combinations.
In our analysis, the Adorox Adorox Metallic Foil Curtain Backdrop 80's Party Decoration, 2-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CONTENTS: 2pc Foil Curtain (Black, Silver, Gold, Pink, Orange, or Rainbow). SIZE: 3ft X 8ft. Easy to set up, adhesive backing. USEFUL: Perfect for New Years, Christmas, weddings, and birthday parties. Use as a glowing photo backdrop or an eye-catching entrance curtain!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Nostalgia for the 1980s is back with a vengeance, and for some fans, it will never go away. This resurgence is all about ’80s music, fashion and other popular culture touchpoints.
One of the biggest influences of this decade was the surging popularity of cable television. Channels like MTV, ESPN and Nickelodeon popularized music videos, sports stars and other celebrities in brand-new ways. Before you knew it, everyone wanted to be a rap artist or in a rock band.
The style of the 1980s could be seen in mile-high hairdos, large boom boxes, plenty of makeup for guys and girls, giant shoulder pads and much more. Now that this is all back en vogue, these elements are being incorporated into parties and events.
If you’re throwing an ’80s-themed party, start by creating a dark room by covering all the windows with tin foil and keeping the doors shut. Adding a fan will keep the air circulating, and don’t forget to replace all the bulbs with blacklights. Wear white clothing and socks, and order glow sticks and other glow-in-the-dark things you can pass out, like inexpensive jewelry, T-shirts and eyeglasses.
These glowing party favors are also great for concerts. Inflatable instruments or coolers that look like boom boxes can also add to the party atmosphere.
The Buying Guide
- Get an inexpensive hand pump to blow up your inflatables before the party instead of handing them out when they are deflated.
- Blow-up coolers are great for indoor parties but even better for outdoor patios, decks and the beach. Don’t forget the ice!
- Some ’80s party favors are small enough to be choking hazards, so be careful when handing them out around young children and pets.
- Ask your guests to come dressed to your party in’80s-style clothing and have a contest with prizes. Think: leg warmers, neon colors, hi-top sneakers, big hair and animal prints.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide