Adora Sweet Baby Girl Blossom Baby Doll
Last updated date: February 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Dolls For 3 Year Old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Doll For 3 Year Old Girls you should buy.
Editor's Note February 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Baby Dolls For 3 Year Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top baby dolls for 3 year old girls.
Kids will have an automatic place to keep this baby doll as the packaging doubles as a crib. The doll is scented with fresh baby powder smell. Plus, it is 100% machine washable and easy to keep clean.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Adora Adora Sweet Baby Girl Blossom Baby Doll placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sweet Baby Girl Blossom is the perfect petite baby doll for little ones to hold, play with and love! This cute mini baby is 11 head to toe with a soft and cuddly body and fresh baby powder scented vinyl. Her sweet adorable face, beautiful blue eyes and light brown painted hair will have you falling in love! She comes in a removable pink, white and gray polka dot onesie with a flower on the front and a matching pink cap, perfect for little hands to develop essential motor skills. Sweet Baby Girl Blossom also comes with a pink baby bottle, can suck her thumb and has movable limbs, which encourages nurture and pretend play. She also comes in an ADORAble pink box made to look like a crib so she has the perfect sized bed for naps and bedtime! Best of all Adora s Sweet Babies are 100% Machine Washable, so after a trip to the playground, beach, park or pool, wash them, lay them flat to dry and they ll be fresh and clean again! Ages 1 and up. We believe toys should inspire adventures and spark imaginations. For over 20 years we ve been inspiring young minds with award-winning dolls and accessories that kids love and moms approve. All of our products are thoughtfully crafted to give parents peace of mind they re playful, creative, durable and most of all, they`re Made for Play! We are BETTER. Not only are our toys ADORAble - they`ve got The Adora Difference. Our award-winning dolls and toys are Safety Tested, Hypoallergenic, Non-Toxic, BPA Free, Made with Love and Machine Washable.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Dolls For 3 Year Old Girls
Young children, especially 3-year-old girls, love playing with baby dolls. They get to practice their caregiving skills, emulating their mom or dad, while also working on their communication, fine motor and gross motor skills. When looking for a baby doll for your 3-year-old girl, consider what size of doll will work best. Baby dolls generally range from around 12 inches to around 15 inches. Get one that will be easy for your 3-year-old to carry around and play with.
The best part about getting a baby doll is all the accessories it comes with. Think about what kinds of things your 3-year-old would like to do with the doll. For example, if you think they will like feeding it, look for one that comes with a baby bottle, spoon, bowl and bib. If you think your child would like to change diapers, opt for a baby doll that comes with those accessories. You can also get baby dolls that come with different outfits, which are fun for 3-year-olds to change.
If you have twins in the family, your 3-year-old may want to get a pair of baby dolls. This way, their toys can more closely resemble what they know in their family. Some 3-year-old girls may prefer boy baby dolls while others may want girl-baby dolls.
The Baby Doll For 3 Year Old Girls Buying Guide
- There are a number of ways the baby doll can help your 3-year-old to develop their cognitive, gross motor and fine motor skills. For example, you can use the doll to model certain behavior that you would like your child to do. If your child doesn’t want to get dressed in the morning, ask them to dress their baby doll first. This may encourage them to get themselves dressed after helping their doll. Similarly, if your child doesn’t want to eat lunch, have them feed their baby doll instead, which may encourage them to eat their own meal.
- For kids who love pretend play, dramatizing with the baby doll is fun. You can help you child learn to follow multi-step directions, such as “let’s first feed the baby, then wipe its face, then change its clothes.” This helps kids build their listening and memory skills while playing.
- The baby doll can help kids to learn their grooming and hygiene skills. For example, they can practice brushing the baby doll’s hair or brushing teeth. It’s a good way to help kids remember what kinds of things they have to do every day to take care of their bodies and stay clean.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide