adidas Women’s White Cloudfoam Advantage Cl Sneaker
Last updated date: April 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Sneakers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Sneaker you should buy.
Update as April 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best White Sneakers for a detailed review of all the top white sneakers.
These sneakers feature three sets of ventilation perforation and a patented foam insole to create a comfortable and breathable set of sporty footwear. A metallic copper accent on the top of the heel cuff creates a subtle and stylish statement.
In our analysis, the adidas adidas Women's White Cloudfoam Advantage Cl Sneaker placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Leather. Imported. Rubber sole. Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch. Platform measures approximately 0-3 inches. Boot opening measures approximately 0-3 inches around. adidas quality. Imported by adidas.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Sneakers
It’s tough to get more versatile than a pair of white sneakers. They can easily be dressed up or down and paired with a virtually endless array of outfits.
Sizing shoes online can be tricky. When you order from an internet retailer, you’re purchasing shoes without having actually tried them on. To improve the likelihood you’ll get something you love, familiarize yourself with the return policy of each vendor. This should include the time limits on returns, as well as any constraints along the lines of cash-back vs. store credit only.
Use a sheet of paper to measure your feet at home to get an outline of each foot, also writing the distance between the ground and your malleoli (those bony knobs on either side of your ankle). Consult the sizing guide from the seller or maker and compare it to your measurements. Many manufacturers are now helpfully including the “shaft” length (distance from the insole to the cuff of the shoe), as well as the shoe size in their listings.
The White Sneaker Buying Guide
- White sneakers require regular cleaning to keep their sharp look. Invest in a shoe cleaning kit and possibly some shoe whitener that will come in handy when you inevitably get your new kicks dirty.
- Look for pictures of a human model wearing the shoes, with zoom-in capability. This will let you see how the shapes change when worn, as well as any stress points.
- Wear the right socks when buying white sneakers. You’ll likely want low-cut socks that won’t show above the edge of the shoes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide