adidas Lite Racer Adapt 4.0 Cloudfoam Midsole Size 6 Girls’ Shoes
Last updated date: May 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Size 6 Girls' Shoes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Size 6 Girls' Shoe you should buy.
Update as May 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Size 6 Girls’ Shoes for a detailed review of all the top size 6 girls' shoes.
In our analysis, the adidas adidas Lite Racer Adapt 4.0 Cloudfoam Midsole Size 6 Girls' Shoes placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep your active kid on the go in these kids’ adidas sneakers. Inspired by classic running looks, these shoe slip on easily and stay snug with an elastic top strap. A Cloudfoam midsole makes every step super comfortable.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Size 6 Girls' Shoes
Shopping for size 6 girls’ shoes can be a little tricky, because there are just so many good options out there.
There is not much of a difference in length between a 6 and a 6.5, so be sure to measure carefully. If your child’s feet are smaller than average, she might be in the smaller size group, even if she is older.
When buying shoes for toddlers, look for sneakers and shoes with firm, flexible soles. If you’re uncertain about the size, go to a children’s shoe store and have their feet measured there; you can always buy them online later on once you know the size.
Be aware that children’s feet usually grow pretty fast, so you may have to buy new pairs every few months. Once kids get a little older, they will be tougher on their shoes, so look for styles and brands that are more durable. Avoid pointy toes, high heels and clogs for young people, but feel free to go for bright colors, light-up features and of course, unicorns or dinosaurs.
Shop for girls’ shoes with an upper made from leather, cloth, canvas and mesh instead of plastic and rubber. Those last two materials are not porous, so her feet can get sweaty and uncomfortable.
As a guideline, it should be easy to bend the shoe with little effort. The treads should never be smooth, slick or have deep grooves that can catch onto things. Finally, slip-resistant soles are the best choice.
The Size 6 Girls' Shoe Buying Guide
- For help with sizing, download a printable children’s shoe sizing tool and measure their feet at home. You will then need to add a thumb-width space at the top of their longest toe to give them enough room (or follow the instructions on the shoe sizing chart).
- Make sure your child is standing up when you measure their feet; never do this while they are sitting down.
- Have your little one help you choose the shoes. Take your turn first by selecting three or four that are acceptable, and leave the final decision to her.
- Hand-me-downs are fine for clothing, but not for footwear. That is because shoes conform to the wearer’s feet and will not fit your child’s feet properly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide