adidas Adilette Cloudfoam Plus Footbed Women’s Slide Sandals
Last updated date: August 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Slide Sandals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Slide Sandal you should buy.
Update as August 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Slide Sandals for a detailed review of all the top women's slide sandals.
Made with a Cloudfoam Plus footbed and a durable, lightweight EVA outsole, these black Adidas slides measure about 6 to 12 inches from the arch, have treads on the bottoms and those well-known triple white stripes.
In our analysis, the adidas adidas Adilette Cloudfoam Plus Footbed Women's Slide Sandals placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Synthetic. Imported. Rubber sole. Shaft measures approximately 6-12″ from arch. Platform measures approximately 0-3 inches. Boot opening measures approximately 0-3 inches around. Lightweight slides with a pillow-soft footbed for cruising comfort. Single-bandage synthetic upper for a soft feel. EVA outsole for lightweight comfort. Cloudfoam Plus footbed helps recharge your energy with pillow-soft cushioning.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Slide Sandals
The past few years have brought many changes to clothing and footwear, with comfort becoming an increasing priority for manufacturers and consumers. EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) is a stretchy, rubber-like polymer in flexibility and softness. Manufacturers use this plastic in shoe midsoles and soles like sandals and sneakers. They are incredibly lightweight, softer, more flexible than rubber and great for shock absorption.
Some EVA slides are as soft as marshmallows, while others are firmer. The styles are popular because they feel so good on the feet; wearers compare it to walking on clouds. Some feature molded footbeds, which are on the firmer side; these are good for people with high or low arches and need added support.
Slide sandals usually have just one broad strap on the top, and if it is too wide for your foot, it will be unstable, and you could trip and fall. On the other hand, if the sandal is too tight, it will pinch the top and sides of your feet. Wearing the wrong one could also lead to foot fatigue, foot pain and heel or back pain. Many only come in half sizes, so you may need to order up or down a size.
If you plan to wear your slides to the beach, pool or shower, ensure they are waterproof. The softest slide sandals will compress over time and will probably not last you more than a few seasons. They are a lot of fun, though, and great to wear indoors or out. If you wear them outside or on slippery surfaces, check to see that the bottom of the soles has some kind of traction on them.
The Women's Slide Sandal Buying Guide
- EVA slide sandals are not known for their sweat-wicking properties, but the open designs keep them cooler.
- You can fold super-flexible EVA sandals to fit into bags and suitcases.
- Sneakers with EVA soles may help keep your feet warmer.
- EVA slides are great for the gym; you can wear them during showers to keep your feet free from bacteria.
- To clean EVA slides, remove the excess dirt with a clean toothbrush. Then, mix baking soda and water into a paste, and gently scrub the sandals with this and a toothbrush. Rinse with water and air dry. Dish soap can also clean EVA footwear.
- Do not put EVA sandals in your washer or dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide