Addtam Outlets & USB Ports Surge Protector Dorm Room Essential
Last updated date: March 7, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dorm Rooms Essentials and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dorm Room Essentials you should buy.
Update as March 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Dorm Room Essentials for a detailed review of all the top dorm rooms essentials.
In our analysis, the Addtam Addtam Outlets & USB Ports Surge Protector Dorm Room Essential placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
9 IN 1 Power Strip: 6 AC outlets and 3 USB high-speed charging ports enable you to power up 9 devices simultaneously. Each USB port can detect and deliver an ideal input current of up to 5V/2.4A (the actual current is decided by the demand for the devices). Easy Mountable Design: No need to measure and guess where you had to attach screws , this power strip have screw fixation design on both end, you can mount on a wall or fixed on the desk easily. And It is very convenient and practical to install on office desks, TV walls or tool walls. Surge Protector Outlet: 3 complementary Surge Protection Circuits, TVS(transient voltage suppressor) MOV(metal oxide varistor) GDT(gas discharge tube), with the minimum energy-absorbing capacity of 900 Joules, much more quickly and reliably than the traditional MOV surge protector circuit. (“SURGE PROTECTED” indicator light on to show your devices are protected). ON/OFF Switch Overload Protection: Intelligent circuitry with built-in power sensing detects the external load. The rocker switch can automatically shutoff to keeps your device safe. This flat power strip is also protected against over-voltage, over-current, overload, short-circuiting. Right Angled Flat Plug & 5ft Upgraded Extension Cord: Low-profile flat plug fits easily in tight spaces. Angled flat plug design prevents bottom plug blocking. 5 Ft upgraded braided extension cord makes it tangle-Free and more flexible, elegant, durable and hard-wearing.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dorm Rooms Essentials
Heading off to college or university is a big step, made even bigger if you’re planning on staying in a dorm room. For many students, this is their first foray into adult life, living on their own away from their parents’ home. It’s a lot of responsibility and a lot of change all at once, and it can be tricky to navigate. One way to make it easier is to ensure you have all of the dorm room essentials you need so that your transition is a smooth and stress-free one.
Before you start shopping for your essentials, be sure to find out whether your dorm has any specific restrictions or guidelines for items you can bring into your space. For example, some dorms may not allow mini refrigerators while others may allow them up to a specific size. Others may not allow cooking gadgets such as panini presses or hot plates while others might. This will help you ensure you don’t waste your money on anything you cannot use in the dorm.
One of the most essential dorm room items you will need is comfortable bedding. You need to be able to have a good nights’ sleep so you can focus during the day, and soft sheets, cozy blankets and fluffy pillows will help you do just that. Make sure to find out what size bed will be in your dorm. While many have twin beds, some also have doubles. Find out if the dorm provides just the bed frame and mattress or if anything else is included like pillows.
The Dorm Room Essentials Buying Guide
- College dorm rooms are notorious for not having a lot of storage space, so you’ll have to get creative when it comes to organizing your clothes, accessories, books and other items. Find out the dimensions and set up of your closet in the dorm so you can get a few closet organizers. These will help you fit more things into less space and make it all accessible so you can find what you need easily. Keep in mind that some dorm rooms don’t have built-in closets. Instead, they have wardrobes and sets of drawers instead.
- Schoolwork is the critical part of the college experience; however, not everyone learns and studies the same way. Some people like to do their homework at the library while others prefer to do it in their dorm rooms. Ensure your desk setup works for you so that you can be comfortable during long study sessions. Some people like to work from their beds or couches, so a pillow cushion lap desk is a good choice in this case. It helps you be productive and comfortable at the same time.
- When it comes to kitchen appliances, many dorms have specific rules. If you are allowed to bring in your own small appliances, an excellent choice is a sandwich press or electric cooking pot. Both allow you to make easy and quick meals in a short amount of time. Keep in mind that if you’ll be cooking in your dorm room, you will need to also have easy access to a sink for doing dishes and a fridge for storing food and leftovers.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide