Addtam 8-In-1 Auto Detection Flat Plug Power Strip, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Flat Plug Power Strips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Flat Plug Power Strip you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Flat Plug Power Strip for a detailed review of all the top flat plug power strips.
Whether you live in a busy home or office, you'll want to pick up this set of two flat plug power strips. Each is equipped with five outlets and three USB charging ports to accommodate all of your favorite devices. Thanks to the built-in overload surge protection, you can feel confident that your devices are safe when in use.
In our analysis, the Addtam Addtam 8-In-1 Auto Detection Flat Plug Power Strip, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
8 IN 1 Power Strip – This surge protector with 5 widely outlets (1875W/15A) and 3 usb charging ports(Total 5V/3.1A) can power up 8 electrical devices simultaneously; Widely spaced outlets are separated enough to fit big adapters without blocking each other；is ideal for computer, TV and other household electrical devices. Power Strip with USB – This surge protector with 3 USB charging ports provide 3.1A/15.5W in total. Built-in smart charging technology that detects and deliver an ideal input current of up to 5V/2.4A (the actual current is decided by the demand for the devices). 5 Surge Protector Outlet – With 3 complementary Surge Protection Circuits, TVS(transient voltage suppressor) MOV(metal oxide varistor) GDT(gas discharge tube), can absorb capacity of 900 Joules. It’s more quickly and reliably than the traditional surge protector circuit, can protect your tv, computer from voltage fluctuations, surges and spikes(“SURGE PROTECTED” indicator light on to show your devices are protected). Overload Protection – Intelligent circuitry with built-in voltage sensing detects current power, When the rated power is exceeded, the switch will automatically shutoff to keeps your device safe. 1382℉ fire-resistance PC shell, high-quality components also can prevent your devices from over-current/over-charge/over-heated. 6Ft Upgrded Extension Cord & Wall Mountable – The 6ft-long extension cord is made of 14AWG pure copper, which is very thick and has better current carrying capacity (15A). The braided power cord is not easy to deform, durbale and more safety than other power cord. The 45°flat plug will not block the bottom receptacle of your duplex wall outlet. Two holes on back allow you install the power strip on wall, workshop, make your table clean.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Flat Plug Power Strips
Have you ever had to adjust your furniture just to accommodate a plug or cord? Sometimes the outlet is placed directly behind a couch or wall unit, for example, and you have to move everything forward a few inches just so you can plug something in. This is not only inconvenient, but it wreaks havoc with your decorating style, too.
A perfect solution to this frustrating problem is the flat plug power strip. Like the name suggests, the plug is flat so that it takes up less room than a regular protruding plug. As a result, you can fit this flat plug into tight spaces without having to rearrange your furniture.
When buying a flat plug power strip, the most important thing to look at is how flat the plug component is. Not all of them are the same size and shape, so look for one that meets the physical requirements of your space. You’ll also want to check the length of the cord of the power strip. Ensure that it is long enough to reach where you need it to go. It’s best to measure your space first and buy accordingly.
The Flat Plug Power Strip Buying Guide
- Check to see how many outlets you will need based on the electronics you have in your space. Ensure that the power strip has the right number of outlets. Keep in mind that some plugs may be large and as a result cannot be plugged in right next to one another. It’s best to have a couple of extra outlet spaces on your flat plug power strip.
- Safety is a key priority when it comes to anything electrical. Do not use a flat plug power strip for electronics that have high-power capacity, like appliances, dehumidifiers and space heaters. These should always be plugged directly into the wall.
- If you want to increase the number of outlets, you may be tempted to connect multiple power strips together. This is dangerous and not advisable.
- Do not use a flat plug power strip anywhere near water, such as a bathroom or kitchen counter.
- Don’t cover the cord of a power strip with a rug or carpet. Stepping on them can cause them to break down, which may result in a fire hazard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide