Active Wow 24K White Teeth Whitening Pen
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Active Wow Teeth Whitening Kits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Active Wow Teeth Whitening Kit you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Active Wow Teeth Whitening Kit for a detailed review of all the top active wow teeth whitening kits.
When you're in between whitening treatments, you'll want to have this Active Wow teeth whitening kit on hand. It's designed to work just like a pen and can be used for touch-ups as needed. Simply apply the gel from the tip of the pen to any problem areas and wait 60 seconds and you're good to go.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Active Wow 24K White Teeth Whitening Pen placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Active Wow 24K Premium Teeth Whitening Pen: Our dental-grade teeth whitening pen is your key to a brighter smile, anywhere and anytime. Dental Grade Formula, Pocket Sized TreatmentsThe Carbamide peroxide Whitening Pen helps remove surface stains and deep discoloration in your teeth. The Active Wow Premium Teeth Whitening Pen is the newest addition to your make-up bag! It is the perfect companion for your busy schedule; take it with you anywhere, and touch up your smile with a single swoosh!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Active Wow Teeth Whitening Kits
According to Statista, the tooth whitening market is predicted to continue growing into the year 2021 with an expected value of $3.78 billion dollars. This makes sense, as more and more individuals are focusing on self-care. A beautiful white smile produces confidence, which will undoubtedly spill over into other areas of a person’s life.
If you’ve always wanted to give teeth whitening a try, Active Wow has a line of products that are a great place to start. This is because the company uses all-natural ingredients that are safe to use as often as you like.
Individuals looking for an easy-to-use teeth whitening kit that works a bit more gradually will love the Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder. It’s made using activated charcoal from coconut husks. All one has to do is wet the tip of their toothbrush, dip it in the powder and brush their teeth with the powder for 1 to 2 minutes. Active Wow suggests repeating this routine twice per day for a total of three weeks to get the best results.
Another option is to use one of Active Wow’s two full teeth whitening kits. The Active Wow Premium Teeth Whitening Kit uses carbamide peroxide as its main ingredient, while the Active Wow Natural Charcoal Teeth Whitening Kit uses activated coconut charcoal. Both require individuals to mold the provided trays, apply the whitening solution, insert the trays and LED light into the mouth and wait 10 to 20 minutes for the magic to happen.
Should you need a touch-up now and then, you’ll want to have an Active Wow 24K White Teeth Whitening Pen on hand. It’s designed to work just like a pen, which means you simply glide the tip over any problem areas. You’ll need to hold your smile for 60 seconds and hold off rinsing your mouth out for 20 minutes for the best results. Since the pen is so small, you won’t have any trouble storing it in your purse or packing it when traveling.
The Active Wow Teeth Whitening Kit Buying Guide
- The company doesn’t sell replacement trays, so you’ll need to either clean and reuse the trays you have or purchase a new kit when the trays run out.
- Reviewers suggest buying a toothbrush that is exclusively used with the coconut charcoal powder, as the powder will turn the toothbrush bristles black.
- Active Wow recommends brushing and flossing your teeth immediately following the use of their charcoal powder or charcoal teeth whitening kit. Rinsing alone may not fully remove the charcoal; however, the brushing and flossing will.
- When using the activated charcoal to whiten your teeth, you may end up swallowing a little bit of it. Active Wow reports that this natural substance will pass through your digestive system just fine and may even capture some gas during its travels.
- Although Active Wow’s teeth whitening kits are considered safe when pregnant or breastfeeding, the company always recommends checking with your doctor before making a purchase.
- Teeth whitening kits are designed to be used by individuals with healthy teeth and gums. If you have a cavity, worn enamel, exposed roots or gum disease, you need to consult with your dentist before attempting to whiten your teeth.
- Active Wow teeth whitening kits do not work on veneers. They also should be avoided if you have braces, as they won’t be able to whiten underneath of the metal.
- For the best results, follow the recommended usage schedule on the product packaging.
- When it comes to Active Wow’s teeth whitening kits, you’ll pay less for the Active Wow 24K White Teeth Whitening Pen and the Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder, as they only take a few minutes to use. Full kits, like the Active Wow Premium Teeth Whitening Kit and the Active Wow Natural Charcoal Teeth Whitening Kit, cost a bit more, as they include everything from molding trays to LED lights.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide