ACELETIQS Alloy Steel & Mesh Lacrosse Goal, 6-Foot
Last updated date: March 5, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lacrosse Goals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lacrosse Goal you should buy.
Update as March 4, 2023:
Checkout The Best Lacrosse Goal for a detailed review of all the top lacrosse goals.
With this lacrosse goal, you get a set of stakes for added support. The net is coated with a UV-resistant material, keeping it protected from sun damage. Since the net folds up flat and comes with a handy carry bag, you can grab a few friends and organize a game just about anywhere.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the ACELETIQS Alloy Steel & Mesh Lacrosse Goal, 6-Foot placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FOLDABLE STEEL GOAL – The only truly foldable 6 feet wide x 6 feet tall x 7 feet deep regulation lacrosse goal built tough for youth leagues, high school programs, and collegiate athletes; includes frame, net, and carrying bag. EASY ASSEMBLY -The lightweight construction along with the push button assembly, makes our pitching net a breeze to set-up, take down, store and transport. The netting fits easily over the screen’s frame, resulting in a highly portable option that you can take anywhere you wish, with ease. BUILT TO LAST – With 1.5″ Powder Coated 17 gauge steel frame with Rigid construction and a Heavy duty polypropylene UV treated net, this folding lacrosse goal can last for many years to practice and up your LAX skills. GREAT GIFT IDEA – No matter the skill level, this can be perfect for you. Perfect for a parent and child practice or coach/student practice. THE ACELETIQS LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We are very confident in our products and we want you to feel absolutely safe in your purchase. That’s why with each Aceletiqs Boomerang lacrosse rebounder practice screen, we give you a LIFETIME & Money Back Guarantee while our customer support team is always at your full disposal for anything you may need!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lacrosse Goals
While dedicated lacrosse fields will have their own permanent goals set up, you’ll need a set of goals to practice with when you’re away from the field. You can use the goals for a little friendly neighborhood competition or to get ready for the next big game. There are a few things you’ll want to look for when buying a set of lacrosse goals.
Determine the age range of the individuals who will be using the lacrosse goal. For example, some models are best for kids who are just starting out with the sport. You’ll want to go with a regulation-size goal, however, if the net is for teens or adults.
Check the construction of the lacrosse goal next. You want a sturdy model that will stand up during play. A child’s net may be held up by an ABS frame, but you’ll need something a bit stronger for adult play. The GoSports Regulation Steel Lacrosse Net, 6-Foot is designed using a 17-gauge tubular steel frame that is not only stable but also extremely durable.
Look at the lacrosse goal’s netting after you’ve examined the frame. There are options that use a 2.5-millimeter extension poly net and four quick net fasteners to keep the net firmly in place. If you’re looking for stronger netting, however, you’ll want to go with a model that uses a 4- to 6-millimeter thick net instead.
Consider how portable you need the lacrosse goal to be. There are models that have pieces that snap together for quick construction, as well as those that come with a carrying case. If storage is an issue, look for a foldable model. The EZGoal Folding Lacrosse Goal, 6-Foot folds up flat and can be placed up against a wall when not in use.
The Lacrosse Goal Buying Guide
- While heavier goals are just fine for adults, children won’t be able to carry them. You’ll either need to arrange to help the kids set the goal up ahead of time or go with a goal that is lighter in weight.
- Assembling the lacrosse goal may take a bit of time when you first set it up. If the goal is designed to be portable, you’ll find set up goes much faster the more you do it.
- You need to take good care of your lacrosse goal to extend its life. Portable goals can be wiped down with stainless steel wipes before they are folded up or returned to a carrying case. It is important to note that the goal’s netting will need to be replaced far sooner than the steel posts. This is because nets can tear and rip more easily, especially if they are on the thinner side.
- If you want to organize your own lacrosse game, you’ll need to round up 10 players for each team. Every team needs to have one goalie, three defensemen, three midfielders and three attackmen. You can give one team colored vests to wear or request the players from one team show up in white shirts and the players on the other team show up in black shirts.
- Lacrosse goals are available in a wide range of prices. You’ll pay less for a youth net than you will for an adult-sized goal. The EZGoal Folding Lacrosse Goal, 6-Foot and the GoSports Regulation Steel Lacrosse Net, 6-Foot are among the most affordable nets for adults.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide