ABCCANOPY Popup Canopy Tent
Last updated date: January 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Storage Tents and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Storage Tent you should buy.
Editor's Note March 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Storage Tent for a detailed review of all the top storage tents.
The ABCCANOPY Popup Canopy Tent fits up to eight people and is perfect for a variety of outdoor events. There's even a mesh screen for keeping pesky insects at bay. It also comes in 18 different colors can be fully set up in just three steps.
In our analysis of 112 expert reviews, the ABCCANOPY ABCCANOPY Popup Canopy Tent placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Commercial Level Series Instant Canopy with Walls 100% waterproof, 500D polyester provide you a UV 50+ protection from sunshine.Stable structure: durable fabric and professional service after sale.Free wheeled bag, easy transport Super heavy Duty Roller bag, smooth glide and sturdy wheels for easy portability.Large space: Straight leg design provides 100 square feet of shade. Perfect tent for outdoor sports, event, festival, flea market, party, beach, play ground. What's Included? 10'x10' Canopy Tent Side walls X 4 Weight Bags x 4 Ropes x 4 Stakes x 4 Roller Bag x 1 EXTRA Mesh Wall x 1 EXTRA Half Wall x 1 ABCCANOPY Features 100% waterproof 500 Denier with PU lining, 50%~60% thicker than normal, provide you 100% waterproof. Highly attached velcro Keep the canopy stick on the frame especially in some windy days. Centre stable protection Avoid the top peak away from the centre spot of the roof. Great velcro design Will attach much easier and tighter. Ultra Stitch Reinforced 4 ply thread stitching gives seams superior pull strength. Smooth and safe push buttons Smooth and simple to pop up the canopy tent, which service you a safe experience with our canopy tent. With Banner Loops Commercial level canopy, have banner loops which help you attract customers from 1000 meters away. Easy transport wheeled bag Sturdy wheels on solid steel axle for easy portability ,2 Formed rubber handles for lifting, 1 formed rubber handle for rolling. canopy tent pop up tents ABCCANOPY Package #1 Brand in US Most on Amazon Recommended Frequency of Use Weekly Occasional Disposible Item Weight 70 lbs 51 lbs 40 lbs Frame Leg 32mm x 32mm 25mm x 25mm 25mm x 25mm Truss Bars 26mm x 13mm 22mm x 10mm 20mm x 10mm Canopy Materials 500 Denier Polyester 420 Denier Polyester 210Denier Polyester Walls Materials 210 Denier Polyester 150 Denier Polyester 75 Denier Polyester Roller Bag 1680D Polyester 300D Polyester 300D Polyester CPAI-84, NFPA-Fire-Resistant - Meets 701 & CAN/ULC-S109 ✓ ✓ / Highlights Cost-effective / / Multiple USES Extra 4x weight Bags, 1 x mesh wall and 1 x Half Wall / /
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Home Improvement Expert
Vicki Liston writes, produces, and narrates “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Home improvement and all things DIY have been Liston’s passion since she bought her first house in 2007 and she started making video blogs in 2014. She’s performed hundreds of DIY projects, from small ones to major, wall-smashing renovations and can teach you how to make a trendy DIY barn door for cheap. The proceeds earned from “On The Fly…DIY” are donated to no-kill animal shelters and rescue organizations. You can find her show on Prime Video.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Storage Tents
If you’re searching for a cost-effective way to keep your gardening tools safe or you need protection for your vehicle, you’ll want to consider purchasing a storage tent.
“A storage tent can provide shelter for your belongings in places where you either can’t erect a permanent building or you want the flexibility to relocate it as needed,” says home expert Vicki Liston.
When you’re ready to begin your search for the best storage tent, read the following guide so you know exactly what to look for.
Determine the size of the storage tent that would work best for you.
“The smaller tents usually don’t require any tools and can be quickly set up by only one person,” says Liston. “Bigger ones will need a few tools and an extra set of hands.”
Review the storage tent’s materials to ensure it is capable of withstanding harsh weather conditions. For example, the Eurmax Popup Canopy Tent is waterproof and has UV protection. The Abba Patio Car Canopy Shelter has a heavy-duty steel frame and footpads for stability against the wind.
Liston advises that: “The sturdiest frames on the market are made of steel. Tin, aluminum and polyester are other options, with polyester sitting at the bottom of the strength list. It’s the easiest to use and extremely flexible but it won’t be durable over time. If you go with the strong steel, ensure it is either galvanized or powder-coated to protect from rust and corrosion.”
Examine the design of the tent’s roof next. Keep the weather and usage of the tent in mind before you purchase one.
“Storage tents with a peaked roof design are the best at keeping rain or snow from collecting on the roof and causing mold or mildew to grow,” says Liston. “If you do go with a rounded top version, the cover should be tightly stretched on the frame and there should be no slack whatsoever for the rain to pool.”
Look at the walls of the storage tent. Do they roll up when the weather’s nice, or are they always down? Some models, like the Quictent Car Shelter, even have a few windows with outside coverings built into their sidewalls.
Consider any extras the storage tent may offer. The ABCCANOPY Popup Canopy Tent comes in 18 different colors, so you can match the tent to the color of your house, or simply add a little brightness to your yard. Other models have bonuses like a mesh screen, a roller bag and additional sandbags.
The Storage Tent Buying Guide
- Check the quality and strength of the tent’s zippers. Users of some brands report that the zippers break easily.
- One neat trick is to wax the zippers, as this allows them to open and close much more smoothly.
- Watch for holes forming in the seams over time. You don’t want the tent to begin leaking.
- Check that the tent can withstand strong winds if you plan on using it for a long period of time.
- Recruit help assembling the tent, as many models require at least two people to properly set them up.
- Examine the anchors that come with the set to make sure they aren’t weak. You may want to invest in a set of your own sturdy anchors. In fact, Liston points out: “There’s a good chance your storage tent will blow over (or fly away) on the first blustery day. It’s best to invest in an auger-style anchoring kit to protect your investment, which includes the storage tent and the items inside.”
- If you plan on using the storage tent near a barbecue grill, you’ll want to make sure the materials are fire retardant. Not all of them are, so it’s important to check.
- Keep the storage tent properly vented to prevent condensation that could lead to rot.
- The price for storage tents is directly related to the size. The Eurmax Popup Canopy Tent and the ABCCANOPY Popup Canopy Tent are the cheapest, as they measure just 10’x10′. The Quictent Car Shelter is slightly more at 10’x20′ with the Abba Patio Car Canopy Shelter that measures 12’x20′ having the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide