ABCCANOPY Compact Umbrella
Last updated date: October 3, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Umbrellas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Umbrella you should buy.
Editor's Note May 7, 2020:
Checkout The Best Umbrella for a detailed review of all the top umbrellas.
In our analysis of 119 expert reviews, the ABCCANOPY ABCCANOPY Compact Umbrella placed 10th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The ABCCCANOPY Windproof UV-Blocker UV Compact Umbrella is small and lightweight but huge in protecting you and your loved ones from harmful UV rays with a 50+ UPF. Your compact umbrella is crucial to fight skin disease. Our quality UV Protection Compact Umbrella provides the highest UV protection and quality of any UV protection umbrella on the market. With a 50+ UPF (Ultra Protection Factor) rating, these umbrellas block 99% of the sun's harmful UV Rays (A, B, C). These sun umbrellas are made of a specially treated Solarteck fabric which reflects most of the UV rays while keeping you up to 15 degrees cooler in the strongest sunlight. travel umbrella ABCCANOPY Compact Travel Umbrella Easy to Use The ABCCANOPY Compact Travel Umbrella is the perfect blend of size,strength, durability, and ergonomics you’ve been searching for.Waterproof and wind resistant, the ABCCANOPY Travel Umbrella offers reinforced fiberglass ribs, plus an all metal frame and shaft, making it the ultimate in severe weather protection!If you're on the move out in the weather, this is the umbrella you want with you. uv blocker ABCCANOPY Compact Rain&Wind Repellent Umbrella UPF 50+ ABCCANOPY Compact Travel Umbrella is made out of a Super Water Repellent 270T Fabric and Black Glue UV coating. Teflon ensures great protection and dryness even in the most torrential summer rains. L.R.C Coating provides the highest UV protection and quality of any UV, blocking 99% of the sun's harmful UV rays (A,B,C). Stay comfortable and protected, knowing this is the perfect umbrella for you. windproof umbrellas MORE DETAILS uv blocker double canopy windproof umbrella umbrellas Automatic Button easy to open & close with on hand Wind Defying Construction 8 reinforced fiberglass ribs Immediate Drying Quality 270T teflon coated Strong Umbrella Bead injection technics molding in one hard to deformation and take off the line.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Umbrellas
Being stuck outside on a rainy day is no fun, especially if you can’t afford to show up at your destination soaking wet. A good umbrella can get you from Point A to Point B with your hair and clothing completely dry. But there are plenty of things to think about if you’re in the market for an umbrella.
One of those things is wind. If you’ve ever tried to navigate through a rainstorm involving wind, you know a poorly designed umbrella quickly becomes useless. Umbrella manufacturers now realize this and, in an effort to win your business, are finding ways to strengthen their designs to make their products more productive. Look for an umbrella with extra ribs designed using materials like fiberglass and metal if you’re concerned about wind gusts.
The problem with rainstorms is that you’ll eventually arrive at your destination, which means you’ll need to store your umbrella. Whether that means sliding it into your bag or setting it on the floor, drips will be a nuisance. Some umbrellas have a finish that repels water, which not only reduces the risk of leaks, but also makes drying easy. With the right umbrella, you can just shake it a few times and slip it into your bag.
Another way to solve the dilemma is to go with one of the inverted designs that have become so popular in recent years. An inverted umbrella turns the original design completely around, folding inward when you’re finished using it. That means the part of the umbrella that was exposed to the elements is now on the inside, with the much-dryer underside of the umbrella now facing outward. You can then set the umbrella in a corner and wait for it to dry without worrying about drips.
If you’ve gotten used to a push-button open and close on your umbrellas, you may take for granted how easy it is. Those who prefer the automatic-open feature should make sure the mechanism is reliable. With some automatic umbrellas, the button wears out over time, or you have to push extra hard to make anything happen.
The Umbrella Buying Guide
- Dealing with a wet umbrella once you’re out of the rain can be a pain. Some brands use Teflon, similar to what you probably have on your nonstick pans, to repel the rain. Water rolls right off of it, which means when it’s time to step inside, just give it a shake and you’ll be drip-free. The G4Free Double Canopy Oversize Golf Umbrella uses 210T pongee fabric, which notoriously resists water.
- Another way to get around the drip issue is to go with one of the many inverted umbrellas being sold today. These umbrellas contain the water inside as you pull it downward, keeping the upper part on the inside as the dry outer part takes the outside role. This means you can simply fold it up and set it in a quarter or slide it into a bag.
- If you’ve ever dealt with the wind turning your umbrella inside-out, you know how frustrating it can be. You need your umbrella to hold up, even in the stormiest weather. The Magictec Unbreakable Windproof Compact Umbrella uses a stainless steel frame to stand up against winds of up to 55 mph. Other umbrellas are made using nine resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs to keep the winds from destroying the accessory when you need it the most.
- Comfort is an issue with umbrella handles, particularly if you’ll be carrying it for several blocks. The EEZ-Y Compact Double Vented Travel Umbrella features an ergonomic, rubberized, slip-proof handle, along with a wrist strap, to keep awkwardness at a minimum. The Totes Women’s Clear Bubble Umbrella has a C-shaped handle that makes it easy to maintain your grip, and the contoured, padded design on the Magictec Unbreakable Windproof Compact Umbrella keeps you comfortable.
- If you’re looking for an umbrella you can have with you “just in case,” look for a travel umbrella that is built for portability and weighs under a pound. This type is easy to slip into a tote bag or suitcase when you’re not using them.
- As convenient as portability is, though, keep in mind that you might sacrifice protection from the elements. Compact umbrellas are best for one person and they may not keep your belongings as dry as you’d like. If you need more coverage, consider an umbrella with a much larger canopy like the G4Free Double Canopy Oversize Golf Umbrella.
- If you’ve gotten used to an automatic-open umbrella, you may not want to go back. While some umbrellas do still require manual operation, the EEZ-Y Compact Double Vented Travel Umbrella, G4Free Double Canopy Oversize Golf Umbrella and Magictec Unbreakable Windproof Compact Umbrella feature automatic open and close. This means you can operate your umbrella using only one hand if necessary.
- The way your umbrella looks may be important to you. The G4Free Double Canopy Oversize Golf Umbrella comes in a wide variety of designs and colors to let you express your personality. The EEZ-Y Compact Double Vented Travel Umbrella has 15 different color options, including pink, red, light blue and yellow.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide