ABC life Multi-Functional Waterproof File Keeper
Last updated date: June 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best File Keeper for a detailed review of all the top .
With this file keeper, you'll be able to organize your bills, client receipts, school papers and medical records. It's larger than most and features 26 individual slots with the ability to label each one. On the front of the file keeper, you'll find two slots for storing business cards and the like.
In our analysis, the ABC life ABC life Multi-Functional Waterproof File Keeper placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
26 POCKETS RAINBOW EXPANDING FOLDER: Upgrade version of accordion file organizer with 26 individual pockets. Different from others, our plastic expanding file folder have higher capacity by adding two more pockets.Unique A-Z insert label design fits perfectly with 26 pockets, each file can be customized according to what you need. HIGH CAPACITY: Our colored folders are higher, suitable for all A4 files and letter size files while others folders are not high enough, not suitable for letter size files. 26 pockets perfect to storage your file, stand steady itself, which can hold more than 3500 sheets. HIGH QUALITY PLASTIC MATERIAL: Made of premium environmentally friendly PP material, water proof, good flexibility, hard to be broken or deformed, will keep your documents in good condition. Beautiful appearance, with art style, it’s like a work of art in your hand, you will love it. MULTI- FUNCTIONAL: The Expanding file box can store various documents, for instance papers, receipts, bills, invoices, name cards, vouchers, coupons, etc. Suitable for home, office, school and travel use, make your work more relaxed and pleasant. 100% GUARANTEE: Are you still worried about your messy files? What are you waiting for? Come buy it now. More convenient for your office and life. We guarantee that you will attracted by our colorful expandable file folder, and if you have any question about the item, please be free to contact us, we will try our best to meet your needs, thank you.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
A file keeper, also known as a binder, is a stationery tool that looks like a large book. Inside, however, there are no pages — only pockets on each cover, and rings on which you can secure your own papers and files. Using a binder or file keeper is an effective way to organize paper documents for school, work and home.
Some file keepers are open along the edge, while others have a zippered closure. This helps to protect the papers inside from crumpling or getting wet. Other file keepers may have a Velcro or hook-and-loop closure, which is handy for keeping the papers from spilling out. Opt for a file keeper with a closure if you will be transporting papers from one place to another, such as from home to school or from the office to home.
If portability is important, especially if you want to transport a lot of paper documents at once, you can opt for a file keeper that has a carrying strap. This makes it more comfortable to carry the binder over your shoulder like a book bag.
The Buying Guide
- Some file keepers have three rings while others have two. Keep in mind the pre-punched paper typically has three holes in it, so it fits more easily into a three-ring binder.
- Opt for rings that are spring-loaded in the file keeper as this makes it easier to open and close them. This also ensures you don’t pinch your fingers in the rings.
- Most file keepers are designed to store letter-sized pages. However, you can also find some file keepers that are designed specifically for legal paper or A4 paper as well.
- The height of the file keeper, typically noted in inches, delineates how much space you have to store paper. For example, a 2-inch binder has enough space to store a 2-inch-high stack of documents, which is about the equivalent of 400 pages.
- If you plan on storing small pieces of paper, opt for a file keeper that comes with interior or exterior pockets. These are ideal for receipts, sticky notes and scrap pieces of paper.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide