5 STARS UNITED Stuffed Animal Storage Bean Bag
Last updated date: February 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Storage Bean Bag Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Storage Bean Bag Chair you should buy.
Update as May 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Storage Bean Bag Chair for a detailed review of all the top storage bean bag chairs.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the 5 STARS UNITED Stuffed Animal Storage Bean Bag placed 10th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If your child has an ever-growing zoo of stuffed animals, this creative way to organize is just right for you. Made of high-quality and durable cotton canvas. Measures 33” in diameter. Holds 90+ of your kid’s favorite toys. Practical zipper makes it easy to move the animals in and out. Wide handle helps to transport toys from playroom to bedroom. When it is time to tidy up, simply stuff the bag, and it turns into chair.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Storage Bean Bag Chairs
If you have young children, there’s at least one room of your house that’s filled with toys. Keeping the clutter under control can be tough, even if you only clean it all up when company’s coming.
Before you invest in a toy chest or a net that hangs on the wall, there’s a better option. Plush toys like stuffed animals can actually be used as insulation for a bean bag. All you need is a large zip-up cover, and those toys can become a soft, comfortable chair.
What began as a great idea has now become a competitive market, though. There’s no shortage of outer covers designed to be filled with stuffed animals, so it can be tough to choose just one. Be aware that some of these bags can hold up to 100 plush toys, and if you opt for a cover that’s larger than the toys you have, you’ll struggle to fill them.
The good news is, you aren’t limited to just toys. You can fill the cover with any number of soft items, including extra throw pillows, blankets, extra clothing or anything else that provides comfortable seating. Just make sure you choose toys and other items that won’t lose their shape with weight on top of them.
The Storage Bean Bag Chair Buying Guide
- One of the best things about storage bean bag chairs is that you can turn cleanup into a fun game. Some parents find their children are eager to keep their spaces clean, especially since it provides a seat.
- It’s important to keep in mind that these do not come with the beans you can get with standard bean bags. You can buy them separately if you choose, but if you plan to store toys in there, that’s not a good idea.
- The biggest safety concern with storage bean bag chairs is the zipper. Tiny fingers can get pinched with some zippers, so look for one that has tested this for safety.
- You can find storage bean bag chairs in a variety of fabrics, colors and designs, including various patterns and shapes. There are even bean bag chairs shaped like animals.
- As with any fabric that has been dyed, chemicals can be a problem. Look for a cover that promises nontoxic chemicals.
- Durability is an issue with some covers. Reinforced seams and high-quality zippers make a big difference in how long they last.
- Some covers come with a built-in handle, which becomes very convenient once stuffed with toys. You can easily pick it up and move it around.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide