1byone Digital Kitchen Scale
Last updated date: February 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Scales and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Scale you should buy.
Editor's Note August 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Scale for a detailed review of all the top kitchen scales.
In our analysis of 140 expert reviews, the 1byone 1byone Digital Kitchen Scale placed 9th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
1byone Digital Kitchen Scale The new Digital Kitchen Scale by 1byone is a true multifunction scale for the kitchen and all other situations at home. This scale is a good companion for serious cooking, built with the latest generation in sensor technology to ensure accuracy and immediate responses for the fast-paced chef. Function The scale's wide screen LCD display shows units in grams, ounces, pounds, milliliter and the large Unit button lets you change the unit of measurement with ease. Manufactured to comply to rigorous quality specifications. Maximum weights up to 11 pounds and with high precision up to 0.04 ounces to help you achieve your diet and weight goals when it really counts. Specification Capacity: 1g - 5000g Division: 1g Unit: g/lb/oz/ml Power: 2 x AAA batteries (DC3V)(included) Plate Material: painted chrome plastic (food grade, safe to all food) happy purchasing experience is our #1 priority and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Scales
While exercise is an important part of a person’s health journey, keeping track of your food intake is essential. A kitchen scale is the most accurate way to do this.
As you browse available kitchen scale models, look for one that has an LED digital display screen that is easy to read. You also want the unit to be able to convert measurements. The Greater Goods Digital Food Kitchen Scale weighs items in grams, ounces, pounds and milliliters. Other models also include a backlight to make the screen readable when the light in the room is dim.
Most of the time, you’re going to place food on your kitchen scale in a bowl or on a plate. The measurement that pops up will include the weight of that bowl or plate. Look for a scale, like the Ozeri Digital Kitchen Food Scale, which has a tare button that subtracts the weight of your container.
Kitchen scales can be left on a counter, however, individuals who live in a small space would appreciate alternative storage options. The Nicewell Digital Food Scale comes with an attached hook for hanging on a wall or inside a cabinet.
Check for any extra features that may make one kitchen scale stand out above another. You’ll find models with sealed buttons for protection against accidental spills, as well as scales with the option of purchasing a separate dishwasher-safe stainless steel platform cover. There are also models that are available in a wide range of colors, so you can select one that matches your existing kitchen decor. The Weigh Gram Digital Pocket Kitchen Scale is small enough to fit in your pocket, which means you’ll be able to take it with you when you travel.
The Kitchen Scale Buying Guide
- It’s often best to use a small bowl or plate when using a kitchen scale. That way, you don’t obstruct the view of the LCD digital display screen.
- Some models automatically shut off after about two minutes. Keep this in mind if you plan on measuring multiple items, as you may want to work quickly or simply turn the unit back on each time.
- Some kitchen scales are set to weigh in two-grams increments, which means accuracy will be an issue if you’re following a precise recipe.
- Should a spill occur, all you need to do is wipe the kitchen scale down with a damp cloth.
- The price for kitchen scales doesn’t vary too much. The Greater Goods Digital Food Kitchen Scale, Weigh Gram Digital Pocket Kitchen Scale and Ozeri Digital Kitchen Food Scale all come in around the same price. The Nicewell Digital Food Scale and Escali Kitchen Food Scale is slightly more expensive, due to its size, construction materials and added features.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide