EXCMARK Solar Powered Decorative Lantern, 2-Pack
Last updated date: November 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Decorative Lanterns and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Decorative Lantern you should buy.
Update as November 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Decorative Lantern for a detailed review of all the top decorative lanterns.
This unconventional decorative solar lantern comes in both black or bronze metals. It has an intricate design that projects incredible shadows when lit. It does not need a power cord, works in the sunlight and looks impressive on decks and patios.
In our analysis, the EXCMARK EXCMARK Solar Powered Decorative Lantern, 2-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Add illuminated charm to a garden, patio, porch and outdoor tabletop with these solar lantern lights. The decorative garden light sits on any surface and can be hung anywhere in your yard, off a patio or on shepherd hooks. The lanterns are crafted from metal, features rustic looking, gorgeous color, fabulous shadow pattern. Solar powered lanterns don’t need power cord, no electricity cost, simply put them in the sunlight. These hanging solar lights are also ideal gifts for loved ones, holidays, housewarming and gardening.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Decorative Lanterns
Flickering, decorative candle lanterns that use wax candles can be beautiful, but they have a downside: cleaning up the melted and hardened wax can be a tedious, time-consuming chore. Not only does the mess tend to get onto the glass, but it can also flow into the nooks and crannies of the lantern, possibly requiring the whole thing to be thrown out.
There’s no reason to deal with all that, since you can achieve nearly the same look and atmosphere with battery-powered LED lantern candles. They come in different sizes and finishes, but they all create a calming ambience without a mess. Best of all, there is no need to worry about these lanterns causing a fire.
Vintage-themed lanterns are trendy, but lanterns of any aesthetic can be made from metal, plastic or wood. Look for options with unadorned glass panes or with cross grids. It’s handy to get the types that have hooks on top, as they can be easily suspended or displayed on tables. Some feature solid panels with cut-outs, allowing the light to shine out in splendid, flickering patterns.
It is also wise to buy battery-powered decorative lanterns that have automatic shut-off features or timers. This way, if you forget to turn the lantern off — which you will definitely do — the batteries are less likely to die in a hurry. Kerosene-style LED lanterns have a more rustic look, and some also have dimmer features.
For maximum eco-friendliness and power efficiency, there are also solar-powered decorative lamps on the market that may or may not require batteries. These may also have automatic shut-off features built in.
The Decorative Lantern Buying Guide
- Some, but not all, battery-powered decorative lanterns come with batteries. Read the product description carefully to know for sure. Either way, it makes sense to buy some extra batteries when you buy the lantern as they will inevitably run out.
- Solar-powered decorative lanterns have batteries that can work indoors or outdoors, making them more versatile.
- Portable battery-powered lanterns can also be functional. You can bring them out to your deck or on camping trips. They are also good to have on hand in case the power goes out.
- If you plan to use the lantern outdoors, verify that it’s made of waterproof materials.
- Some lanterns even have built-in Bluetooth speakers, making them perfect for gatherings or outdoor lounging.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide