The Best Men’s No Show Socks
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
Socks are more than just a layer of protection for your feet. They are a way to make a statement about your style. These days, you can find socks that sport bold colors, unique patterns and even political slogans.
One innovative sock trend is actually the absence of socks. With certain kinds of shoes, it looks more fashionable to go sockless.
However, the problem with going sockless is that it can lead to other issues. In warm weather, your feet can sweat a half-pint per day. Imagine all of this sweat going into your shoes and staying there. This can lead to foot odor, which is unpleasant for you and those around you. Going sockless can also lead to hygienic issues such as foot fungus, or health problems, like bunions and ingrown toenails.
So, how do you create the fashionable no-sock look without dealing with all of these issues? You need no-show socks for men. These are small socks that are designed to fit inside your shoes so that you cannot see them. No-show socks are the perfect way to balance fashion and health.
Our Picks For The Top Men's No Show Socks
- 1. Saucony Airmesh Arch-Compression Men’s No Show Socks, 6-Pair
- 2. Under Armour Mesh Medium-Cushioned Men’s No Show Socks, 6-Pair
- 3. WANDER Non-Slip Mesh Men’s No Show Socks, 7-Pair
- 4. Hanes Cool Comfort Men’s Cushioned No Show Socks, 12-Pair
- 5. Dickies Moisture Management Men’s No Show Socks, 6-Pair
- 6. Under Armour Cushioned Wicking Women’s No Show Socks, 6-Pair
- 7. Wernies Silicone Heel Men’s No Show Socks, 8-Pair
- 8. Amazon Essentials Arch Compression Men’s No Show Socks, 6-Pair
Airmesh Arch-Compression Men's No Show Socks, 6-Pair
Top-notch airflow is what you can expect from these men's no show socks. That's because they are made with airmesh venting to keep your feet dry and cool, even while you're running or exercising. Arch support has also been added for support and stability.
High QualityLight cushioning in the soles of these men's no show socks adds a layer of protection against impacts.
Mesh Medium-Cushioned Men's No Show Socks, 6-Pair
This six pack of men's no show socks features heel contours for a more precise fit. They offer extra cushioning in the heel and toe, which adds a layer of comfort when walking, running or cycling. The mesh patches provide breathability, while the rest of the material wicks away sweat to keep your feet dry during activity.
Multiple Color OptionsYou'll find these men's no show socks sets come in a choice of blue, gray, white, red and black.
Non-Slip Mesh Men's No Show Socks, 7-Pair
On the bottom of these men's no show socks, you'll find five silicone strips that do an excellent job of preventing accidental slip and falls. The socks are also high-quality, comfortable and elastic. You can get the socks in gray, black or white.
Most EconomicalInstead of the traditional six pairs, this pack of men's no show socks comes with seven pairs at a budget-friendly price.
Cool Comfort Men's Cushioned No Show Socks, 12-Pair
Athletes and workout enthusiasts will love these men's no show socks, which are made to adapt to temperature and activity. Each pack includes six pairs of socks that are also made to be moisture-wicking and odor-preventing. You can order them in shoe sizes 6 to 12 or 12 to 14.
Great OptionThese men's no show socks are machine washable with like colors.
What to Look For
- When shopping for no-show socks for men, one of the most important things to look at is the shape of the sock itself and how it will align with your shoes. First, decide which pairs of shoes you want to use the no-show socks with, and take a look at the shape of the upper part of the shoe. This profile will need to match the shape of your no-show socks. If they don’t match, then the socks may peek out over the shoes, and you’ll lose the effect of the no-sock look.
- Breathable materials like cotton and polyester are best for no-show socks. Having some spandex or Lycra mixed in also provides the socks with a nice stretch, so they properly conform to the shape of your foot. When buying no-show socks, ensure the material is machine washable for easy care and maintenance.
- Although the no-show socks will be hidden while you wear shoes, you can still play with patterns and colors. Match the color of the sock to the shoes you want to wear them with for a seamless look, in case the sock shifts and shows above the shoe line. Or opt for a bright and bold pattern that’s fun to wear — even if nobody will see it.
Men's No Show Sock Rankings
More to Explore
No-show socks for men will have the greatest effect when you’re wearing clothes that reveal some ankle, such as skirts, capris or shorts. You can wear no-show socks with casual shoes, such as runners, or even closed-toe dressy shoes, like oxfords or penny loafers, for a more formal look. It’s best to take advantage of no-show socks in the summer months when your feet are more likely to sweat in your shoes.