The big Black Friday ads typically don’t go public until after Election Day, with Walmart, Target and Best Buy ads scheduled to be released around Nov. 8 through 10.
But Kohl’s is getting a big jump on the competition this year, leaking its Black Friday ad a week early.
The website BFAds.net has just published a scan and highlights of Kohl’s 2016 Black Friday ad. Kohl’s will buck the anti-Thanksgiving opening trend, with doors opening at all its stores at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving evening (even if the attached mall is closed).
The Kohl’s Advantages
While Kohl’s doesn’t have the name brand electronics you will find at the big box stores, it has two advantages: one, shorter lines, and two extra Kohl’s Cash with sale items.
That makes a $249 PlayStation or X-box bundle cheaper than several competitors.
- Haier 49″ 4k UHD TV + $75 Kohl’s Cash – $249.99
- Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted 4 Console Bundle + $75 Kohl’s Cash – $249.99
- Microsoft Xbox One S 500BG Minecraft Bundle + $75 Kohl’s Cash – $249.99
- Canon EOS REbel T6 DSLR Camera w/ 18-55mm Lens and 75-300mm Lens – $449.99
- Hamilton Beach Appliances (16 Choices) – $9.99
- Nest Learning Thermostat + $60 Kohl’s Cash – $199.99
Note the Kohl’s Cash bonuses that make these extra good deals.
In addition, you’ll earn $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent between Nov. 21 and Nov. 26.
As always, don’t waste your money.
“Don’t Waste Your Money” is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. (“Scripps”).