The first of the big department store Black Friday 2018 ads are out as we start the month of November.
Kohl’s has just released its ad for Thanksgiving evening.
And like Best Buy, Target, and Walmart, it will open its doors Thursday afternoon. Kohl’s will open at 5 p.m., meaning if you want to grab the big doorbusters, you may have to skip the pumpkin pie once again this year.
While not offering as many electronics as Best Buy, or as many toys as Walmart off Target, Kohl’s is a serious Black Friday competitor, especially since it offers extra Kohl’s Cash rebates, and has a great selection of clothing and home goods.
Best Kohl’s deals
- Samsung 58-inch 4K Smart TV + $165 Kohl’s Cash for $549.99 (reg. $899.99)
- Amazon Echo 2nd Generation + $15 Kohl’s Cash for $69 (reg. $99.99)
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle + $60 Kohl’s Cash for $199.99 (reg. $299.99)
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation for $24 (reg. $49.99)
- Nintendo Switch Bundle + $90 Kohl’s Cash for $329.99 (reg. $359.99)
- Microsoft Xbox One X PlayerUnknown’s Battleground bundle + $120 Kohl’s Cash for $399.99 (reg. $529.99)
BestBlackFriday.com says that additionally, shoppers can earn $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent Nov. 19-23.
The site says, “Kohl’s has one of the best overall sales when accounting for the free Kohl’s Cash. ”
As always, don’t waste your money.