Disclaimer: The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Don’t Waste Your Money may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer’s website.
Get Matchy Matchy With These Instagram-Worthy Pajamas and Sweaters
The holidays are incomplete without a matching pup and pawrent PJ party. Everyone on Instagram is sure to give you a double tap for these pics. Don’t miss out, and show them all the best you and your pup have got!
- Jolly whole family – don’t want anyone left out? This set will turn heads and be memorialized for years ahead. Get in the jolly spirit from dog to baby to mom and dad – everyone will be warm, cozy, and ready to rock Xmas!
- Too cool for school hoodies – this comfy matching set for your whole family will prove to everyone that you’re the coolest family in the ‘hood (no pun intended). Plus… these can be worn year-round, so you can still match in June if you’d like.
- Casual dog and parent – this timeless sweater is simple and classy, approved by everyone from your niece to your picky grandma.
- Classic ugly Christmas sweater – this sweater is easy to match with any of your existing ugly sweaters passed down from your great-grandparents (or from your local thrift shop).
- Bandanas for days – this is a complete 365-day holiday set of bandanas that not only has you covered for Xmas, but also Valentine’s, St. Patty’s, Halloween…
Your Snow Angel
The blustery winter snow can take a toll on your pup’s paws. Protect your snow bunny from the cold with the following gear:
- Reflective snow boots – these are anti-slip, reflective, and waterproof boots. Everything you need in one boot for an affordable price.
- Reflective, reversible snow jacket – this cute and simple yet functional jacket is the one jacket you need to get your pup through the winter.
- Chapstick balm for your pet? Yes, please! Don’t let that adorable little nose and paws get blistered and cracked in the cold!
Get your pup in the spirit with these must-have seasonal toys so they never forget what Santa blessed them with in 2018.
- Reindeer Puzzle Toy – save your pup from your family’s holiday drama by keeping him busy during your Christmas dinner! And if your pup isn’t into reindeer, there’s plenty of other holiday characters like these adorable gingerbread men.
- Holiday Edition BarkBox – a must for all dog lovers! BarkBox did an amazing job curating this box. Don’t let your dog get FOMO this holiday season by securing this limited-edition box today.
- Santa and friends – can’t decide on one toy? Us too, and good news—you don’t have to just pick one. Get this adorable assortment of Santa, elf, snowman, and more! Guarantee your pup will love this.
- Starbarks, anyone? – start your morning with your Starbucks alongside your pup’s Starbarks! Don’t miss out on this clever squeaky toy… PS: don’t worry, there’s no caffeine in this toy.
- Chewy Reindeer – this no-stuffing long reindeer will keep your pooch entertained during that long holiday event or on the long drive to grandma’s house.
- Chewy Vuitton – because designers aren’t just for humans. Looking for another color? Or… if your fashionable pooch would prefer a ball over a handbag, here it is…
Holiday Treats – Let Them Eat Cake!
C’mon, we all splurge during the holidays, so why not let your pup join in on the indulgence? Here are some delicious irresistible treats that’ll have your pup drooling for days!
- Ho Ho Ho Treat Box – gourmet and high quality, you don’t have to compromise quality for quantity for this one.
- Handmade Goodness – we all appreciate the home baker who brings in their non-store-bought goods to the office. Get these gorgeous grain-free treats that look fresh out of the oven for your dog today!
- Santapaws Cookies – did somebody say cookies? It wouldn’t be Christmas without cookies. Pair this box of cookies with these adorable red and green wonderland treats.
- Santa Snacks – this brand is top notch quality for those looking for a healthier option… who said we can’t have our cake and eat it too?
- Howliday Bones – we all know the holidays can make us all a little anxious sometimes. Give your pup these howliday bones to chew on to conquer those holiday jitters!
- Peanut Butter Muttcrackers – for those PB pup lovers, this is for you. Try these wheat-free peanut butter holiday treats today.
- Classic Biscuits – last but not least, who doesn’t love a tried and true Milkbone biscuit. Show your pup some good old classic love!
The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Don't Waste Your Money may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.