Subscription and product sample boxes continue to be popular. You can order boxes filled with everything from dog toys to clothing. You’ll find boxes for people who love everything from Nickelodeon and Oreo. And, of course, there are many companies offering subscription boxes of beauty products. That includes Target, which offers a monthly beauty box for only $7, including shipping.
April’s beauty box is out now and includes seven product samples, so you’ll be able to test out all sorts of items before committing to buying the full-sized versions. The samples you’ll find in the April box are perfect for warmer weather, with fresh scents like coconut, rose and vanilla.
The theme for the box is “Natural Beauty,” so the products included will help you adopt an “’au naturel’ beauty routine,” according to Target. Inside the box, you’ll find products the store says will not only be good for you, but are Earth-friendly, too. Once you’ve tried out the products, you can find the full-sized versions by clicking here.
Here’s what’s included in this month’s box:
- Rose + Vanilla Travel-Size Deodorant
- Love Beauty & Planet Volume Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Shampoo
- Love Beauty & Planet Volume Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Conditioner
- African Black Soap Facial Mud Mask Packette
- Skin Food Travel Size
- Nourish Organic Face lotion
- Experiential Simply Nourish Body Wash
- Target Beauty Coupon good for $3 off your beauty purchase of $15 or more
Have you tried a subscription or sample box before?