Now is the time of the year when some companies take on extra staffing to handle the expected holiday shopping crunch. (Like Amazon, for example.) If you’re a big Disney fan—and we know you are—here’s a part-time work-from-home position right up your alley for the holidays and beyond.
Let’s get a few points out of the way first, though:
- You’ll be a Cast Member/Guest Services Rep.
- For this part-time, non-exempt, work-from-home gig, you must live in either Florida, South Carolina, Texas, Kentucky, Nevada, Illinois or Mississippi.
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent, and a reliable high-speed net connection. (And a reliable computer, natch.)
There are a few other details, but if you’re at least in one of those states, it’s worth your time to read on as we’ve listed other work-from-home opportunities below! (You may also want to send this to any friends or family you may have in one of these seven states!)
The position requires a flexible schedule that may require you to take call-in shifts during evening, holiday and weekend hours. Per the job description, duties include:
- Answering inbound calls and email-assisting guests, providing impeccable guest service.
- Contacting guests via outbound calls as instructed by supervisory staff.
- Identifying and resolving issues that impact our guests’ experiences.
- Channeling escalated issues to appropriate supervisors/managers.