Chick-fil-A wants you to enjoy some free food today, Tuesday, July 9, in honor of Cow Appreciation Day!
To celebrate the special occasion, all of the nearly 2,500 Chick-fil-A stores are giving away a free entree (excluding salads) to anyone who shows up dressed as a cow.
As you can see in this Facebook post from the chicken restaurant chain, some people can’t get enough of the cow look and go all out with their costumes:
Hooray! Today marks the 15th anniversary of Cow Appreciation Day. Visit your local restaurant between opening and 7pm on…
However, Chick-fil-A knows that not everyone is prepared to milk the opportunity to its fullest, so even a cow-themed accessory or item is enough to score you some free food!
The free entree offer is good from opening until 7 p.m. local time today, July 9.
So, what can you get for showing your love of all things bovine? Check out this list of available free entrees from Chick-fil-A on Cow Appreciation Day.
- Egg White Grill
- Chick-fil-A® Chicken Biscuit
- Chick-fil-A® Spicy Biscuit (available markets/locations only)
- Buttered Biscuit
- Sunflower Multigrain Bagel
- Chick-n-Minis™ (4 count)
- Chicken or Sausage Hash Brown Scramble Bowl
- Chicken or Sausage Hash Brown Scramble Burrito
- Chicken or Sausage, Egg & Cheese Bagel
- Bacon or Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffin
Lunch And Dinner
- Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A® Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A® Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A® Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap®
- Chick-fil-A® Nuggets (8 or 12-count)
- Chick-fil-A® Grilled Nuggets (8- or 12-count)
- Chick-n-Strips™ (3 or 4-count)
- Smokehouse BBQ Bacon Sandwich
- Chick-n-Strips (1 or 2-count) Kid’s Meal
- Chick-fil-A® Nuggets (4 or 6-count) Kid’s Meal
- Grilled Nugget (4 or 6-count) Kid’s Meal
“We are excited to celebrate the 15th annual Cow Appreciation Day in our restaurants across the country,” said Jon Bridges, Chick-fil-A’s senior vice president and chief marketing officer, in a press release. “We are grateful for our customers’ enthusiasm toward this fun annual tradition.”
Last year, nearly 2 million customers participated in Cow Appreciation Day! So, you’ll want to get a “moove” on and pick up your free Chick-fil-A entree ASAP!
The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Don't Waste Your Money may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.