The Best Nonstick Frying Pan
We looked at the top 8 Nonstick Frying Pans and dug through the reviews from 31 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best Nonstick Frying Pans.
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
If you want to avoid using too much added fat in your cooking, switching to nonstick cookware is a good idea. This way, you can still make delicious meals without using too much butter, oil or lard. One of the most important pieces everyone needs in their kitchen is a nonstick frying pan. With frying pans that do not have a nonstick coating, you will need to add in copious amounts of fat in order to ensure the food doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan while cooking. With a nonstick frying pan, the food slides easily off into your plate. This makes the cookware easy to clean because there is no stuck-on food. You don’t have to soak or scrub the pan to get it looking shiny and brand new.
A nonstick frying pan is a versatile item that you can use multiple times a day for all of your meals. For example, you can fry a few eggs in it for breakfast, sauté veggies for a stir-fry at lunch and make a delicious chicken and broccoli one-pan meal for dinner.
Our Picks For The Top Nonstick Frying Pans
- 1. KOCH SYSTEME CS Scratch Resistant Nonstick Frying Pan
- 2. Calphalon Hard-Anodized Nonstick Frying Pan, 2-Piece
- 3. Ozeri Stone Earth Eco-Friendly Nonstick Frying Pan
- 4. Tramontina PFOA-Free Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
- 5. Cooks Standard Long Handled Nonstick Frying Pan, 2-Piece
- 6. All-Clad Even Heating Nonstick Frying Pan, 2-Piece
- 7. T-fal Heatmaster Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Frying Pan
- 8. MICHELANGELO Granite Nonstick Frying Pan Set, 2-Piece
KOCH SYSTEME CS
Scratch Resistant Nonstick Frying Pan
The ergonomic handle on this nonstick frying pan ensures you have a comfortable grip while you cook. The pan itself is constructed from a combination of ceramic and titanium, which are naturally nonstick. The included glass lid is a nice bonus, as it allows you to keep an eye on your dish without having to lift up the lid.
Easy to CleanThis nonstick frying pan is designed to heat your food evenly, so you never have to worry about a cold center and hot edges.
Hard-Anodized Nonstick Frying Pan, 2-Piece
With this nonstick frying pan set, you'll get both an 8 and a 10-inch pan. You'll be able to cook bacon in one pan, while frying eggs in the other. Both pans are reinforced for added durability and made with stainless steel handles that won't get hot to the touch.
Two for OneYou'll find these nonstick frying pans are oven safe in temperatures of up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Stone Earth Eco-Friendly Nonstick Frying Pan
The stone-derived nonstick coating is free from APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA and other chemicals. This pan is scratch resistant and heats up evenly. The heat-resistant handle is silicone coated for better usability.
Eco-Friendly OptionThis nonstick frying pan contains a stone-derived coating that is safe from harmful chemicals.
PFOA-Free Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
This nonstick frying pan is durable and made for high-performance use. It features a safe and reinforced PFOA-free nonstick coating. This pan works with gas, electric and ceramic stoves, and is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
High-Performance CoatingThis nonstick frying pan has a reinforced PFOA-free coating.
Why we recommend these nonstick frying pans?
Expert Reviews Included
User Opinions Analyzed
Our experts reviewed the top 8 Nonstick Frying Pans and also dug through the reviews from 31 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best of the best Nonstick Frying Pans.
DWYM is your trusted roduct review source. Our team reviews thousands of product reviews from the trusted top experts and combines them into one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
What to Look For
- Consider the size of frying pan you need for cooking. What do you cook most often? For example, if you primarily use a nonstick frying pan to make eggs each morning, you just need a small size. However, if your family enjoys stir-frys, pasta sauces, tacos or other similar mains, then a large nonstick frying pan is a must.
- The material the frying pan is made out of affects how the pan conducts heat. Aluminum is a durable choice that conducts heat well, as does aluminum-clad stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
- The thickness of the frying pan also affects how well it conducts heat and how well it will cook your food. A thicker base is preferable to a thinner one as that will ensure your food cooks evenly and perfectly each time.
- An often-forgotten feature of nonstick frying pans are the handles. These are important because they make it easy for you to control and maneuver the pan. Look for a nonstick frying pan with sturdy and strong handles. Opt for ones that remain cool while you cook so you don’t burn your hands while trying to move the pan. For example, go with ones that are coated in rubber or silicone, or those that are hollowed out for a cooling effect.
Nonstick Frying Pan Rankings
More to Explore
It’s important to use your nonstick frying pans correctly so that you avoid wearing out the special coating. Remember to only use wooden or plastic utensils while cooking. Metal utensils can scratch off the nonstick coating. When washing your nonstick frying pan, avoid using an abrasive metal pad. Instead, go with a softer sponge. It’s best to wash your pans by hand whenever possible, even if they are able to go in the dishwasher. This will help them last longer. Dry your nonstick frying pan completely before placing it in the cupboard. If you’re stacking or nesting your pans in each other, use a paper towel or tea towel in between them to avoid scratches or dents.