The Best Ninja Blenders
We looked at the top 16 Ninja Blenders and dug through the reviews from 126 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best Ninja Blenders.
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
Maintaining your health is crucial, and it all starts in the kitchen. Through food, you can easily add beneficial nutrients to your diet, no matter what your health or fitness goals may be. Whether you want to bulk up, lose weight or just prioritize health, it all begins with food.
Perhaps the most efficient way to add a variety of nutrients to your diet is through smoothies. You can combine different fruits, vegetables (green smoothie, anyone?) or even seeds with liquid to make an exceedingly nourishing beverage, condensing a huge amount of essential vitamins into a snack-sized portion.
Ready to make one? You’ll need a blender first. Blenders utilize a motor and blade to blend solids together to create a drinkable beverage.
The appliance is held down by a base that contains an electric motor. On top of the base sits a container, typically made from plastic as in all Ninja models reviewed here, with a sharp metal blade inside. The motor on the base powers this blade, sending it spinning continuously when the blender is turned on. A lid sits on top to keep things in place. All components can be separated for easier cleaning and maintenance.
While making smoothies may be the most popular at-home use for blenders, they have a number of applications. You can make a number of blended beverages with ice, like frozen cocktails, and some models even allow cooks to make piping hot blended soups.
What you can whip up with a blender depends on how it’s built. Ultra-sharp blades, a powerful motorized base and a durable container are essential to a quality blender.
The brand Ninja makes high-quality blenders while maintaining affordability, making them a good choice for home cooks on a budget. Their models vary, so it’s important to compare them before making your choice.
The Ninja Auto-iQ Personal Blender, 1000-Watt is powered by a 1000-watt motor while the brand’s Ninja Foodi Nonstick Cold & Hot Blender, 1500-Watt has an 1500-watt motor. Those wattage numbers are all on par with high-end, more expensive models. It’s enough to grind ice cubes into soft snow in seconds.
When searching for the perfect blender for your countertop, you must also consider size, weight and durability. Powerful blenders can be heavy and bulky, making them difficult to store. If you plan to use your blender to make a variety of things, like nut butter and flours, then you do need a big, powerful model (consider the Ninja Auto-iQ Mega Kitchen System, 1500-Watt). But if you plan to stick to making relatively simple smoothies with your blender, you may need a smaller machine that’s both easier to use and suitable for storing.
Some Ninja blenders come with the brand’s signature interchangeable components. For example, the Pro Blender comes with 16-ounce cups that can attach to the machine’s base for quick, grab-and-go smoothies. The Ninja Auto-iQ Mega Kitchen System, 1500-Watt comes with an array of containers — a large pitcher for blending large items, a food processor great for precise chopping and a blender cup for smoothies. The added components may help you decide which blender model is right for you.
Our Picks For The Top Ninja Blenders
- 1. Ninja Nutri Pro One-Touch Auto-iQ Countertop Blender, 1100-Watt
- 2. Ninja Anti-Spill Programmable Blender, 400-Watt
- 3. Ninja BL660 Professional Countertop Blender With Cups, 1100-Watt
- 4. Ninja BL480 Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Easy Clean Blender, 1000-Watt
- 5. Ninja Foodi Nonstick Cold & Hot Blender, 1500-Watt
- 6. Ninja BL610 Dishwasher Safe Countertop Blender, 1000-Watt
- 7. Ninja BL770 Auto-iQ Mega Manual Kitchen System Blender, 1500-Watt
- 8. Ninja 4-Speed Easy Prep Blender, 1400-Watt
- 9. Ninja QB3001SS Fit Pulse Technology Compact Blender, 1100-Watt
- 10. Ninja BN701 BPA-Free Smoothie Blender, 1400-Watt
- 11. Ninja SS401 Foodi Variable Speed Control Blender, 1600-Watt
- 12. Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Personal Countertop Blender, 1200-Watt
- 13. Ninja Master Prep Pro Blender, 450-Watt
- 14. Ninja SS151 TWISTi Built-in Twist Tamper Blender, 1600-Watt
- 15. Ninja Foodi SS201 Processor Pitcher Blender, 1400-Watt
- 16. Nutri Ninja Pro Twist-On Spout Blender, 900-Watt
Nutri Pro One-Touch Auto-iQ Countertop Blender, 1100-Watt
Ice cubes and frozen fruit are no problem for this powerful Ninja blender. Although the blender is compact, it has a high-tech design that makes quick work of your favorite smoothie and dip recipes. Included with the blender are two 24-ounce travel cups, so you can blend and go!
Powerful PickThis Ninja blender has a mighty 1,100-watt motor.
Anti-Spill Programmable Blender, 400-Watt
Whether you're looking for chop veggies for a nutritious salad or blend frozen fruit to make a refreshing smoothie, this Ninja blender has you covered. It offers a 48-ounce capacity pitcher and operates with just the touch of a button. There's also a 12-ounce salad bowl that's dishwasher safe.
Economical OptionIf you're searching for a Ninja blender that won't break the bank, this option is an excellent choice.
Professional Countertop Blender With Cups, 1100-Watt
A versatile machine, this blender allows you to make a single serving or healthy snacks for the entire family. The lid snaps shut over the container, keeping messes to a minimum. Its low price earned this blender the best value title.
Versatile BlenderThis Ninja blender is a versatile blender that keeps messes at bay.
Auto-iQ Easy Clean Blender, 1000-Watt
This Ninja blender is designed to make one smoothie at a time. It comes with both an 18-ounce and 24-ounce cup, as well as two travel lids. The pro extractor blades and 1000-watt motor work together to blend your fresh fruits and vegetables in just a few seconds.
Excellent Personal BlenderIf you're looking for a personal blender for your dorm, apartment or condo, this Ninja blender is an excellent choice.
Why we recommend these ninja blenders?
Expert Reviews Included
User Opinions Analyzed
Our experts reviewed the top 16 Ninja Blenders and also dug through the reviews from 126 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best of the best Ninja Blenders.
DWYM is your trusted roduct review source. Our team reviews thousands of product reviews from the trusted top experts and combines them into one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
What to Look For
- Always keep the lid on your blender when blending. Otherwise, the contents may very well splatter out, making a huge mess of your kitchen. Make sure your lid is secured tightly whenever the blender is powered on. When blending hot foods, steam will build up, which could blow the lid off. It’s important to release the steam when the blender is off, but always hold down the lid with your hands to help it stay on when blending.
- Smoothies are a tasty and healthy snack for all ages. Not only do they pack a big nutritional punch, but they’re also fun to make. With the right ingredients, anyone and everyone can make a smoothie. Making smoothies is a fun way for kids to get involved with making their own food, too. Grab a variety of fruits (fresh or frozen), greens, yogurt and more and turn smoothie-making and snack time into family fun.
- Before you make hot soup in your blender, be sure the machine is equipped for it. Not all models can handle the heat. If you want to make hot foods in your blender, look for ones with a vented lid that allows steam to escape and read the product’s instructions before use.
- Make sure your blender gets squeaky clean between uses to avoid mold or debris build-up that prevent your machine from working smoothly. Blenders will usually come with maintenance instructions, but there’s an easy cleaning hack many pamphlets leave out. Fill your blender halfway with warm water, add a few drops of dish soap and blend away. This will help clean all those hard-to-reach spots in and around the blade.
Ninja Blender Rankings
More to Explore
Blenders use physics to turn chunks of fruits, ice and veggies into a smooth, drinkable beverage. The machine first cuts the chunks up into smaller pieces. That leads to a process called cavitation when tiny air bubbles are combined with the chopped food and implode, further breaking up the chunks into tiny pieces. The longer you blend, the longer this process can continue and the tinier bits you’ll get. That’s what leads to an ultra-smooth texture.