The Best Jewelry Armoires
We looked at the top 2 Jewelry Armoires and dug through the reviews from 4 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best Jewelry Armoires.
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to.Learn more.
Our Picks For The Top Jewelry Armoires
Wall-Mounted LED Light Mirror Jewelry Armoire
Standing Full-Body Mirror Jewelry Armoire
Why we recommend these jewelry armoires?
Expert Reviews Included
User Opinions Analyzed
Our experts reviewed the top 2 Jewelry Armoires and also dug through the reviews from 4 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best of the best Jewelry Armoires.
DWYM is your trusted roduct review source. Our team reviews thousands of product reviews from the trusted top experts and combines them into one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
The Best Overall
Nicetree Wall-Mounted LED Light Mirror Jewelry Armoire
Our Expert Score
User Summarized Score
What other experts liked
What other experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
Our Jewelry Armoire Findings260853 260855 260857 260859 260861
Our Jewelry Armoire Buying Guide
If you’re big into fashion accessories, then you know it’s important to have a place to store them properly so they don’t get damaged, lost or tangled. Necklaces, bracelets, watches, earrings, rings and other jewelry items – and even other small accessories like scarves, hair bands and broaches – need a space like a jewelry armoire. Essentially a type of dresser or cabinet that is designed specifically for holding small accessories, jewelry armoires bring a level of sophistication to your room and ensure your accessories are well taken care of when not in use.
There are a few different styles of jewelry armoires to choose from. Standing armoires don’t need to be mounted to the wall and can stand on their own. They essentially look like a tall and thin dresser with several doors or drawers. A cheval armoire is similar to a standing armoire except that it also has a full-length mirror on the front of the cabinet. When you open the mirrored door, you can see all the treasures inside.
Mounted armoires are good for small spaces and for those that don’t have a lot of floor space. This type of armoire is essentially a tall and thin cabinet that can be hung on the wall. Some have doors while others don’t. Just like standing and cheval armoires, there are lot of shelves of different sizes inside to store jewelry. If you don’t want to screw anything into your walls and don’t have a lot of floor space, then an over-the-door armoire may be a good option for you. This cabinet hangs over any door and allows you to properly store your jewelry.
DWYM Fun Fact
Want to make sure your jewelry doesn’t get damaged while in storage? The first step is to separate metals into categories and keep like items together. This way, you can prevent certain metals from tarnishing which can happen if they interact together. Another tip is to always properly clean and dry jewelry before storing it. For example, if you washed your hands and your rings are wet, dry them off before putting them in the jewelry armoire. Remember that humidity can lead to tarnishing. If you live in a humid climate, run a humidifier in your room with the jewelry.
The Jewelry Armoire Tips and Advice
- Before you make the purchase, take a look at your jewelry collection to determine what you have, how many you have of each and how they all need to be stored. This will help you figure out how many hooks, drawers, trays and other organizational items you will need in your jewelry armoire. This is also a good time to sort through your jewelry and give away or sell anything you no longer want.
- For some people, security plays an important factor in choosing their jewelry armoire. If you have a lot of valuables, you may want to lock them up in addition to storing them. In this case, look for a jewelry armoire that has a locking mechanism so you can protect your accessories from theft or getting lost.
- If you want to put some of your jewelry items on display, consider getting a jewelry armoire that has a clear glass window on the door. This is a great way to showcase some of your unique items while keeping them securely in storage. Some armoires even have LED lights to really shine the spotlight on your accessories.
- If you are short on space, a jewelry armoire with a mirror is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. It also makes it easy to put on your jewelry in the same place you store it without having to carry it with you to the bathroom or to the dresser.
- Have you decided where you will put your jewelry armoire? Consider how often you will use the items inside. For example, if you wear the jewelry often, consider putting the armoire inside or near to your walk-in closet so you can align your accessories with your clothes.
About The Author
Anam Ahmed is a copywriter and essayist based in Toronto. She has been writing on technology, travel, parenting, and business for over 10 years, and works with a number of high-profile organizations. She values finding the best products to make people's lives easier. Anam earned an M.A. from the University of Toronto and a B.A.H. from Queen's University. Learn more at www.anamahmed.ca.