The Best Fitted Sheets
We looked at the top 13 Fitted Sheets and dug through the reviews from 7 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best Fitted Sheets.
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
A fitted sheet is a rectangular bedsheet that has elastic around the four corners so it can snugly fit over your mattress. It makes it easy to get a neatly-made bed without having to struggle with tucking in bedsheets underneath the mattress.
Select your fitted sheet material carefully so that you have a comfortable and relaxing night’s sleep. If you consistently wake up because your sheets are too scratchy or rough, then it’s time to look into some new bedding. A popular material for fitted sheets is cotton, which is soft, durable and breathable. Cotton often has a luxurious feel to it. Another popular option is microfiber, which is made from fine fibers of polyester. This material is hardy and soft. However, it is a little less breathable than cotton.
Unlike with regular bedsheets, with a fitted sheet you have to consider the height of your mattress. If your mattress is taller than the pocket in your fitted sheets, the corners of the sheets will keep riding up. If the mattress is shorter than the pockets of the fitted sheets, you’ll have a lot of extra fabric which creates an untidy look. Fitted sheets typically measure around 15 inches deep but can also be as large as 22 inches deep.
Our Picks For The Top Fitted Sheets
- 1. Utopia Bedding Soft Brushed Microfiber Fitted Sheets
- 2. Bare Home Hypoallergenic Deep Pocket Fitted Sheets
- 3. Elegant Comfort Wrinkle & Fade Resistant Fitted Sheets
- 4. COSMOPLUS Micro-Knit Fitted Sheets
- 5. LBRO2M Sustainable Wrinkle-Free Full Fitted Sheets, 6-Piece
- 6. CGK Unlimited Extra Deep Pockets Fitted Sheets
- 7. Mellanni Brushed Microfiber Fitted Sheets
- 8. California Design Den 400 Thread Count Natural Cotton Fitted Sheets
- 9. Burt’s Bees Baby 100% Cotton Fitted Crib Sheets
- 10. BIOWEAVES 100% Cotton GOTS Certified Fitted Sheets
- 11. Mayfair Linen 600 Thread Count Fitted Sheets
- 12. NTBAY Breathable Shrink-Resistant Full Fitted Sheets
- 13. Superior Linen Stretchy Hypoallergenic Full Fitted Sheets
Soft Brushed Microfiber Fitted Sheets
These fitted sheets are designed to hug your mattress, so you don't have to worry about them coming off when you toss and turn in the night. They have a 15-inch pocket and are made from a soft brushed microfiber. You can order the sheets in one of 11 different colors, including gray, pink, burgundy and navy.
Stays in PlaceWith these fitted sheets you won't have to worry about the material fading or shrinking in the wash.
Hypoallergenic Deep Pocket Fitted Sheets
These hypoallergenic sheets are ideal for people who have allergies or asthma. The material is breathable, durable and exceptionally soft. The sheets are fully elasticized on all sides.
Breathable and SafeThese fitted sheets are perfect for those who have allergies or asthma.
Wrinkle & Fade Resistant Fitted Sheets
Luxurious is the best word to describe these fitted sheets. Although the sheets leave you feeling like a million bucks, they actually have a budget-friendly price tag. The sheet set's top attractive features include deep pockets, fade and wrinkle-resistant construction and the ability to repel sweat and stains.
Multiple Color OptionsYou won't have any trouble matching these fitted sheets to your existing bedding, as they come in a choice of 18 different colors.
Micro-Knit Fitted Sheets
These fitted sheets are crafted from a micro-brushed fiber with spandex knit. In addition to stretching to provide a custom fit, the fabric is also soft and breathable. It's designed to fit both traditional and air mattresses with a thickness between 8 and 14 inches.
Soft and BreathableYou'll find these fitted sheets come in 16 different colors, including teal, burgundy, purple, baby blue and beige.
Why we recommend these fitted sheets?
Expert Reviews Included
User Opinions Analyzed
Our experts reviewed the top 13 Fitted Sheets and also dug through the reviews from 7 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best of the best Fitted Sheets.
DWYM is your trusted roduct review source. Our team reviews thousands of product reviews from the trusted top experts and combines them into one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
What to Look For
- Fitted sheets are available individually or as part of a set which can include a flat sheet, pillowcases, pillow shams, comforter, comforter cover and decorative pillows. Decide whether you need a full or partial bedding set or just the sheet on its own.
- There are many color options available when it comes to fitted sheets. If you are purchasing the sheet individually, consider whether you want it to match with a particular bedding set or multiple bedding sets. You can opt for a neutral color like beige, white, cream or grey, or go with a pop of bold color like blue, red, yellow or green. Keep in mind that fitted sheets with bright colors can fade and look dingy more quickly than neutral colors. The oils from our skin, beauty products and bedtime snacks can discolor them in certain places. Most fitted sheets come in solid colors instead of patterns or prints.
- Easy care is key for bedding. Opt for fitted sheets that are washing machine and tumble dryer friendly. Cotton and microfiber are typically wrinkle-free, so your bed will look neat and tidy when made with freshly washed sheets.
Fitted Sheet Rankings
More to Explore
The fitted sheet was available for consumers in the 1950s; however, it was not quite the success it is today. This is because the sheets usually slipped off the mattress by morning, and people had to make their beds all over again each day. Gisele Jubinville, of St. Albert, Alberta, Canada, figured out the trick to making a fitted sheet that actually stayed on the mattress overnight through experimentation. Her invention, which is used today, had deeper pockets for mattress corners than the previous iteration. She received a patent for her fitted sheets in 1992 and later sold the rights for more than a million dollars.