The Best Entryway Bench
We looked at the top 8 Entryway Benches and dug through the reviews from 5 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best Entryway Benches.
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
An entryway bench is a highly versatile piece of furniture that goes well in almost every home. It’s a great place to sit down and take off your shoes as soon as you enter the door or a spot for kids to drop their backpacks and grab their homework. They fit in perfectly in narrow spaces, especially entryways, hallways and foyers.
If you have a small space in the entry of your home, opt for an entryway bench that has an open-leg base. Entryway benches and consoles usually become a prime storage spot for keys, purses, bags, hats and more. If you don’t want to look at clutter right when you enter your house, grab a few decorative trays to put on the surface of the bench table. You can neatly store all your small necessities while showcasing your sense of style.
Hang a large mirror above the entryway bench. This is a good way to make your entryway look bigger, and also add functionality to your small space. It’s the perfect place to check your hair or make sure your outfit looks good before heading out the door.
Our Picks For The Top Entryway Benches
- 1. SONGMICS Padded Seat & 3-Tier Shoe Organizer Entryway Bench
- 2. Ashley Heron Ridge Distressed Antique Entryway Bench
- 3. Rolanstar Rustic Wood 3-Tier Shoe Storage Entryway Bench
- 4. ACME Furniture Charla Upholstered Seat Entryway Bench
- 5. 24KF Tufted Velvet Entryway Bench
- 6. chairus Wood Leg Tufted Fabric Seat Entryway Bench
- 7. Walker Edison Julian Lift-Top Storage Entryway Bench
- 8. HOMEKOKO Lift-Top Industrial Metal Frame Entryway Bench
Padded Seat & 3-Tier Shoe Organizer Entryway Bench
Sturdy is the best word to describe this elegant entryway bench, as it has a weight capacity of up to 440 pounds. There are two powder-coated metal shelves for storing everything from flip-flops to work boots. The upper tier features a comfortable padded seat in an attractive dark gray.
Most EconomicalThis entryway bench combines functionality with an affordable price tag.
Heron Ridge Distressed Antique Entryway Bench
If you're searching for an entryway bench with charm, this model is an excellent choice. It's constructed using solid wood and made using a distressed technique that gives it character. As an added bonus, the bench has a hidden storage compartment for your valuables.
Multiple FinishesYou'll find this attractive entryway bench comes in a choice of white, blue or brown.
Rustic Wood 3-Tier Shoe Storage Entryway Bench
Families would do best with this entryway bench, which measures over 39 inches in length. The bottom two tiers offer enough space to hold more than 10 pairs of shoes, while the upper tier provides extra seating. You can get the unit in a rustic brown or an elegant gray.
Nice and LongIn addition to your entryway, this bench also works well in a bedroom, office or mudroom.
Furniture Charla Upholstered Seat Entryway Bench
The wooden tapered legs on this entryway bench are both strong and durable. The bench offers a slatted bottom for storing shoes and a decorative tufted upper for comfortable seating. With a choice of blue, light gray, gray and beige, you're sure to find the bench in a color that matches your existing decor.
Delightful Tufted DesignThis entryway bench has a weight capacity of 150 pounds with the shelf being able to hold up to 50 pounds.
Why we recommend these entryway benches?
Expert Reviews Included
User Opinions Analyzed
Our experts reviewed the top 8 Entryway Benches and also dug through the reviews from 5 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best of the best Entryway Benches.
DWYM is your trusted roduct review source. Our team reviews thousands of product reviews from the trusted top experts and combines them into one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
What to Look For
- Size is one of the most important elements to look for when you’re buying a bench for your entryway. Be sure to measure the space you have available to see how big a bench you can accommodate. Typically, entryway benches are around 12 to 15 inches deep. Any bigger than that and you may not have enough room to move around freely.
- A bench is a great way to express your style in a small space. Curved legs add an interesting visual appeal, and a unique finish or color adds intrigue. This small piece of furniture is a great way to make a design statement.
- Consider how much storage you need, and where you need it. Entryway benches can have a lot of room inside or underneath, so you can add a few storage baskets for hats and scarves. You can also find console benches that have a shelf underneath on which you can store your bags or purses.
Entryway Bench Rankings
More to Explore
While having a bench in the entryway is a great solution for adding functionality to a small space, these handy surfaces can also work well in other areas of your home. Their narrow size helps them fit in just about anywhere. If you need a home office but can’t dedicate a room to it, a bench can house your laptop and a few office essentials. You can tuck it away at the side of your bedroom or kitchen. A bench can act as a functional TV stand in a small living space. You can also use a stylish bench as a vanity in your bedroom, where you can store your jewelry and makeup. Want a home bar? Add a bench to your dining room for your drinks and glassware.