The Best 5-Year-Old Girls’ Gifts
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
While the developmental stages of kids vary greatly, many five-year-old girls are on the precipice of being a “big kid.” They have passed the stage of toddlerhood and are no longer preschoolers. Many are in kindergarten, going to school with lots of friends and teachers. They are curious, adventurous, fearless and interested in the world around them. There are so many gifts available that cater to a five-year-old girl’s developmental stage and interest.
Many five-year-old girls are interested in dramatic play. They are highly imaginative and love creating new worlds with unicorns, dragons, princesses and superheroes. Some are working on their math skills and learning addition and subtraction, while others are more interested in sounding out words and working on their reading skills. Others love trying to master riding their bike without training wheels while some are more into arts and crafts.
Many kids this age are social butterflies. They love making new friends, playing with siblings and talking to adults. Gifts that encourage them to showcase their abilities and interests while interacting with others are important. This way, they can work on their sharing skills as well as their communication skills while playing with friends.
Our Picks For The Top 5 Year-Old-Girl's Gifts
- 1. TEKFUN No-Mess Tablet Art 5-Year-Old Girl’s Gifts
- 2. Barbie Ultimate Dreamhouse Dollhouse
- 3. Jewelkeeper Magical Jewelry Box 5-Year-Old Girl’s Gifts
- 4. Leveret Tagless Matching Doll & Pajamas For Girls, 4-Piece
- 5. Naturally KIDS Mini Unicorn Backpack 5-Year-Old Girl’s Gifts
- 6. Byserten Educational Flower Garden 5-Year-Old Girl’s Gifts
- 7. Just Play Metal Slinky 5-Year-Old Girl’s Gifts
- 8. Crayola Glitter Art Shaker 5-Year-Old Girl’s Gifts
- 9. Move2Play Smart Microphone 5-Year-Old Girl’s Gifts
- 10. Melissa & Doug Self-Stick Pizza 5-Year-Old Girl’s Gifts
No-Mess Tablet Art 5-Year-Old Girl's Gifts
Encourage your child's creativity with this 5-year-old girl's gift. The drawing tablet is available in eight different colors, including pink, light blue, orange and gray. Kids can use it to practice their artwork, do their homework or play a game of tic-tac-toe with a friend. It's lightweight and easy to carry, as well as waterproof.
Easy to UseThis gift for 5-year-old girls is perfect for individuals and families who need to stick to a budget.
Ultimate Dreamhouse Dollhouse
This exciting home comes with 70 pieces of furniture and accessories. With a working elevator that can fit four dolls, lights and sounds, a pool and a water slide, it’s engaging on every level. Plus, the furniture is adaptable, such as the couch which turns into a bunk bed.
Exciting OptionsThis dollhouse contains fantastical new features like a second -story pool and water slide.
Magical Jewelry Box 5-Year-Old Girl's Gifts
This unicorn jewelry box is made for five-year-old girls who love bracelets, necklaces, earrings and other pieces. The unicorn spins and makes music when the box is opened. This is the kind of gift that creates nostalgic memories for years to come.
A Place for TreasuresThis 5-year-old girl's gift is the perfect box to store their keepsakes.
Metal Slinky 5-Year-Old Girl’s Gifts
While this 5-year-old girl's gift is perfect for your daughter or niece, you'll also have fun playing with the classic toy. It's constructed from a durable metal and can walk down stairs, wiggle from left to right and jiggle while in motion. It's nice and lightweight and fits perfectly in an Easter basket.
Most EconomicalThe affordable price tag on this 5-year-old girl's gift makes it perfect for a stocking stuffer, reward or party favor.
What to Look For
- Consider what kinds of things the five-year-old girl in your life likes to play with. This will help you determine the best gift for them. Be sure to encourage their interests and skills, as well as challenge them to learn new things.
- If she enjoys making jewelry with beads and string, for example, consider getting her a beautiful jewelry box. She can use it to keep her creations so they won’t get lost all over the house. This also teaches her to take care of her belongings, which is an important lesson to learn for most five-year-old girls.
- For those who love imaginative play, fairy tales and unicorns, consider a backpack that enables her to bring her make-believe toys with her wherever she goes. For example, a backpack that comes with unicorn gifts is a great idea.
- Does your five-year-old girl enjoy arts and crafts? Many are creative and love drawing, painting, cutting and gluing their artwork. Look for a unique arts and crafts set that lets her create in a new medium, such as with sprinkles or glitter.
5 Year-Old-Girl's Gifts Rankings
More to Explore
Keep in mind the at five years old, children’s personalities and interests are still developing. They are learning about the world around them and have short attention spans. They may like arts and crafts one day and then Legos the next. Keep an open mind when buying gifts for five-year-old girls and choose ones that can grow with them as their likes, dislikes and interests change over time.